Gypo's

JawD

Some pikey bitch cursed my mum when she was pregnant with me for not buying heather. Honestly these gypo twats should all be deported to some remote Scottish island and left there.

replace them with muslims, asylum seekers, and terrorists. Or all three.

Do you mean keep the gypsies here?, and send your suggestions to the remote island? Or move the gypsies on, and fill their caravans with Muslims etc.? Or put all four groups on this island together? I'm just making sure I understand your post.

self explanatory tbh.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lurked here for age's but rarely posted. Anyway, cannot stand Gypo's, so thought i'd pass on my experience of them. A few years ago me, the missus and son went to Legoland and stayed at the Marriott Hotel in Slough. There is a carvery type pub over the road where we went for Sunday lunch. We sat outside for a drink afterwards when three generations of Gypo's turns up but just women and kids. Grandparents, mothers and scruffy little kids. They sat next to us and immediately started verbally abusing us looking for a bite. Fucking this and fucking that, yer missus is a slag and various other niceties. I tried not to bite too much, bearing in mind we had our 7 year old son with us, so just said a couple of words and then left.

We got back to the hotel to find the entrance glass doors had been smashed. Gypsies had wanted to come in but had been refused so smashed the doors. I mentioned what had happened to us to the concierge and was told that it is quite commonplace. The women look for a bite off a bloke and if they get one phone their husbands/boyfriends up, who then quickly appear on the scene to beat the fuck out of the said victim. Despicable bastards the lot of them.

Legoland was canny mind.

bad experience.

But just wait until verbal abuse is replaced with a bomb, no questions asked.

Lurked here for age's but rarely posted. Anyway, cannot stand Gypo's, so thought i'd pass on my experience of them. A few years ago me, the missus and son went to Legoland and stayed at the Marriott Hotel in Slough. There is a carvery type pub over the road where we went for Sunday lunch. We sat outside for a drink afterwards when three generations of Gypo's turns up but just women and kids. Grandparents, mothers and scruffy little kids. They sat next to us and immediately started verbally abusing us looking for a bite. Fucking this and fucking that, yer missus is a slag and various other niceties. I tried not to bite too much, bearing in mind we had our 7 year old son with us, so just said a couple of words and then left.

We got back to the hotel to find the entrance glass doors had been smashed. Gypsies had wanted to come in but had been refused so smashed the doors. I mentioned what had happened to us to the concierge and was told that it is quite commonplace. The women look for a bite off a bloke and if they get one phone their husbands/boyfriends up, who then quickly appear on the scene to beat the fuck out of the said victim. Despicable bastards the lot of them.

Legoland was canny mind.

bad experience.

But just wait until verbal abuse is replaced with a bomb, no questions asked.

:lol: Fuelled by snakebite and a Daily Mail subscription.

Some pikey bitch cursed my mum when she was pregnant with me for not buying heather. Honestly these gypo twats should all be deported to some remote Scottish island and left there.

:lol:

The funny part is that you're serious.

the funny part is that some posters on here, but not me, would advocate this.

No, that's not the funny part. The funny part is you. You've made a right twat of yourself on here in the last 24 hours.

"like YOU made a twat of yourself when you said we should back Souness with a bottomless pot of cash. like gloomy and manc-mag made twats of themselves when they said I was wrong then now agree with me etc etc."

Grow up man. You're utterly ridiculous.

Asylum seekers who are genuine can stay till it's safe to pack them off home, same with muslims who have British values, but the rest I agree, put scousers and charvers from the London riots all together on the same island. Fuck me we'd have to buy Greenland for them at this rate.

Edited by McFaul

Do you mean keep the gypsies here?, and send your suggestions to the remote island? Or move the gypsies on, and fill their caravans with Muslims etc.? Or put all four groups on this island together? I'm just making sure I understand your post.

self explanatory tbh.

Reading back it is LM. You're OK about gypsies with their weird Irish accents but not Muslims. I occaisionally get lost in your mindset sometimes, as I'm not an expert in psychology or the various types of paranoid disorders.

:D

Go on then, I'll bite. Show me one angle solitary post were someone has explicitly advocated swapping gypsies for muslisms, asylum seekers and terrorists. If you won't (or more likely can't as nobody has ever said anything like this) you should be a grown up and apologise. We expected it of Deano, we should hold you no less accountable for your torrent of nonsense.

I challenge you to find one post where anyone advocates swapping gypsies for Muslims, asylum seekers and terrorists do this and I'll donate £50 to the SBR Charity. If you refuse to do it, you're denying a worthy cause £50 because you can't be arsed. If you can't do it you should stop with this argument style.

Go on then, I'll bite. Show me one angle solitary post were someone has explicitly advocated swapping gypsies for muslisms, asylum seekers and terrorists. If you won't (or more likely can't as nobody has ever said anything like this) you should be a grown up and apologise. We expected it of Deano, we should hold you no less accountable for your torrent of nonsense.

I challenge you to find one post where anyone advocates swapping gypsies for Muslims, asylum seekers and terrorists do this and I'll donate £50 to the SBR Charity. If you refuse to do it, you're denying a worthy cause £50 because you can't be arsed. If you can't do it you should stop with this argument style.

*Thinks about going back and editing some of his posts to reflect gypsy disco mayhem swap fiasco... :D

Phone call I just had at work

"Im told you are selling one of your commercial vans?".

Me " No sorry, we're not"

Caller "Yes Im told you are"

Me "Sorry you must be mistaken, we're not selling anything"

Caller "When will you be selling one?"

Me "Ive no plans at the moment"

Caller "Always the same with you Geordie Cunts isnt it? Never wanting to sell anything you Fucking Geordie Wanker"

Me laughing "Aye thanks for that"

Caller hangs up

Not the first time I've had this and I know it's basically a scam. A tactic often used by our "travelling" friends. They buy and old vehicle off you and then come back with invoices saying they have had to get a lot of work done to fix it and they threaten you for cash to cover it etc. Such a lovely bunch.

Yes, he was a scouser. Was last time as well. They get our number off our van that does the cheshire/mersey area.

i had that exact same call at one of my places of work about 2 years ago. i told him to fuck off...

No surprise there's silence from Leazes.

One thing at a time man,

He's loading up the bacon gun. :D

Sent him a pm, just in case he's missed this thread.

No surprise there's silence from Leazes.

One thing at a time man,

He's loading up the bacon gun. :D

Sent him a pm, just in case he's missed this thread.

:):up::angry: Bad Fish, baaad Fish

Edited by Monkeys Fist

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-...-herts-14871318

Five arrests in 'slavery' raid at Greenacre travellers' site

Twenty-four men suspected of being held against their will have been found during a raid at a travellers' site.

Four men and a woman were arrested on suspicion of committing slavery offences in the raid at Greenacre travellers' site, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, on Sunday.

The men, who are English, Polish and Romanian, were found in "filthy and cramped" conditions, police said.

Detectives believe some may have been there for up to 15 years.

Those arrested are being held on suspicion of committing offences under the Slavery and Servitude Act 2010.

They are being held at police stations across Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire.

Weapons, drugs and money were also found at the site, police said.

More than 200 officers were involved in the raids.

'Shockingly filthy conditions'

The men, all believed to have been victims of slavery, were taken initially to an undisclosed medical centre for treatment.

They have been placed in the care of the local authority.

Det Ch Insp Sean O'Neil said: "The men we found at the site were in a poor state of physical health and the conditions they were living in were shockingly filthy and cramped.

"We believe that some of them had been living and working there in a state of virtual slavery, some for just a few weeks and others for up to 15 years."

He added that the men appeared to have been "recruited" from soup kitchens and benefits offices and included people with problems such as alcoholism.

He said: "They're recruited and told if you come here we'll pay you £80 a day, we'll look after you give you board and lodgings.

"But when they get here, their hair is cut off them, they're kept in in some cases [in] horseboxes, dog kennels and old caravans, made to work for no money, given very, very small amounts of food.

"That's the worse case. Some are treated a little bit better, but they were told they could not leave and if they did they would be beaten up and attacked.

"But in fact some people did leave and told us what was going on and when we looked back since 2008 we were aware of 28 people who had made similar accusations."

Police have appealed for help and ask anyone with any information to contact them in confidence.

During the operation, Bedfordshire Police were assisted by officers from the UK Human Trafficking Centre.

Police joined forces with dog handling sections, helicopter and firearms support units, to execute search warrants at the traveller site.