RTG

peasepud

Why does anyone sign them and why do fans expect anything different from them?

they are greedy

they are mercenary

they have no honour

they show no loyalty

they surround themselves with corrupt hangers on

they think they are better than anyone else

they think they are bigger than the man in charge

they piss off evey two years to take part in a farce

they treat us (Westerners) with contempt while we offer a hand of friendship

In fact they are to football what their governments are to world stability

And before all the wankers start howling at me, I said African.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.ph...0#ixzz1XZDvuDL5

:D

whats up PP?

A mate from work who I know is a regular poster on there has died, trouble is I dont know his username. I know hes messaged me on there before or as a member I can view the members list and try and find him.

Pell on here is a member on there as 'Pell'

Additional to that you have James D, Definitely Maybe & Teed!

For a Sunderland fan he really was a good bloke. One of lifes worriers was Kev but probably one of the nicest lads you could hope to meet and someone who you knew that if you really needed it he'd help out. Unless it was for food of course, nobody could eat like Rocky, hes the only person I knew that would have a pre-drink kebab, stop halfway round the bars for a burger then a pizza and finish off the night with another pizza.

Hes had a rough time of it lately, fell ill while in Scotland visiting his daughter and ended up in hospital for a week or so, followed by a few months off work. Since then hes had a couple of problems but as far as Im aware hadnt been diagnosed with anything in particular so this was quite a shock.

As was said in the RTG thread, his 14 year old son found him, as there is just the two of them at home I cant even begin to imagine what that was like, poor kid.

Tonight I'll raise a Greggs pastie to Rocky, its what he would have wanted.

EDIT: if theres any SAFC posters reading this, Id have posted my respects in their thread too however as said before, for some unknown reason I appear to be banned.

For a Sunderland fan he really was a good bloke. One of lifes worriers was Kev but probably one of the nicest lads you could hope to meet and someone who you knew that if you really needed it he'd help out. Unless it was for food of course, nobody could eat like Rocky, hes the only person I knew that would have a pre-drink kebab, stop halfway round the bars for a burger then a pizza and finish off the night with another pizza.

Hes had a rough time of it lately, fell ill while in Scotland visiting his daughter and ended up in hospital for a week or so, followed by a few months off work. Since then hes had a couple of problems but as far as Im aware hadnt been diagnosed with anything in particular so this was quite a shock.

As was said in the RTG thread, his 14 year old son found him, as there is just the two of them at home I cant even begin to imagine what that was like, poor kid.

Tonight I'll raise a Greggs pastie to Rocky, its what he would have wanted.

EDIT: if theres any SAFC posters reading this, Id have posted my respects in their thread too however as said before, for some unknown reason I appear to be banned.

aye tragic that like pp, cant begin to imagine how his son feels :D