RTG

peasepud

I'm in the office today where Rocky worked, less than 15 yards from where he used to sit and the atmosphere is very sombre. Monday mornings were never like this with Rocky around, he's be up and down the floorplate saying how terrible Sunderland were at the weekend but he'd also be bigging up NUFC our chances against QPR tonight. That was Rocky. Always something he'd be getting himself and others excited about. RIP chap.

I'm in the office today where Rocky worked, less than 15 yards from where he used to sit and the atmosphere is very sombre. Monday mornings were never like this with Rocky around, he's be up and down the floorplate saying how terrible Sunderland were at the weekend but he'd also be bigging up NUFC our chances against QPR tonight. That was Rocky. Always something he'd be getting himself and others excited about. RIP chap.

Its a very very strange atmosphere today, very quiet and not much football chat going round at all. As you say thats how Rocky was, loved Sunderland but would happily talk about the pros and cons of Newcastle (generally through a mouthful of Pastie like)

Still no word on the cause, seemingly theres a post mortem tomorrow.

Its a very very strange atmosphere today, very quiet and not much football chat going round at all. As you say thats how Rocky was, loved Sunderland but would happily talk about the pros and cons of Newcastle (generally through a mouthful of Pastie like)

Still no word on the cause, seemingly theres a post mortem tomorrow.

Yeah PP, post mortem tomorrow. Must admit, it's an almost surreal experiece to be able to glance over to his desk and only see his SAFC mug sitting on his table. I've never known it to be this peaceful (everything Rocky wasn't in the nicest possible way) in years.