Premier League star is a cocaine addict

ghoulert

Rumblings on twitter and a few forums that a PL star has tested positive for cocaine, here are a few snippets from twitter I assume:

ManUnitedTalk ManUnitedTalk

Apparently a top Footballer will be named as a cocaine addict tonight

He tested positive then He was later sold by his club in a multimillion pound deal but his new team were not told of the drug test

I DON'T know the name yet but when i do i will Tweet it

The show will be on at 8:00 pm UK time on Channel 4. For those who cant watch i will be Tweeting through out the show.

-

The show claims to have discovered the identities of dozens of footballers who have failed drugs tests for cocaine and cannabis.

Their names have been kept secret by the Football Association and their clubs.

It is also claimed 240 drugs tests had to be abandoned between April 2007 and August 2010 after officials turned up at training grounds to discover the players were not there.

The show claims to have official documents that show three former England internationals and one Scottish star faced doping investigations after suspicious levels of testosterone were found in their urine.

Juicy stuff, sorry if its been posted.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not suggesting anything in particular here, of course, but remember when Carroll and Nolan were living together that story came out about alleged cocaine use at the party they had to celebrate the 5-1 win vs. the Mackems?

bit of publicity for a show on C4 that will probably lead to accusations with no real evidence and them getting their nuts sued off by the FA

not that I dont think there are tons of players on cocaine and cannabis mind.

knowing our luck Obertan or Simpson

The player was described as being a 'top footballer' so I don't think we've got anything to worry about.

Saying that, how often do you see these Newspaper headlines screaming "Prem footballer in sex shame" only to find its some 3rd rate player from Hartlepool who made one appearance for Reading in the Prem.

As some of you know I am a massive cycling nut.

Cycling has such a tasnished name for doping and in days gone by, rightly so. The UCI & WADA are trying their hardest to stop this through many drugs test.

In a 3 year period. approx 240 drugs tests in the English football leagues were missed (Linky). If that was in cycling it would be in uproar. Mark Cavendish got tested 174 times last season alone!

Cycling has such a tasnished name for doping and in days gone by, rightly so. The UCI & WADA are trying their hardest to stop this through many drugs test.

In a 3 year period. approx 240 drugs tests in the English football leagues were missed (Linky). If that was in cycling it would be in uproar. Mark Cavendish got tested 174 times last season alone!

Yep.

If there were cover ups in cycling there'd be an outcry, unless it was LA at the Tour de Suisse in 2001 :D , seriously though you're right cycling gets dragged through the mud every time there is a positive for EPO, CERA, or whatever, while other sports seem to have a 'hush hush' policy on positives.

By the by, Cobo winning the Veulta ?!?!?!?!?!

(Sorry for the derail).

Yep.

If there were cover ups in cycling there'd be an outcry, unless it was LA at the Tour de Suisse in 2001 :D , seriously though you're right cycling gets dragged through the mud every time there is a positive for EPO, CERA, or whatever, while other sports seem to have a 'hush hush' policy on positives.

By the by, Cobo winning the Veulta ?!?!?!?!?!

(Sorry for the derail).

Forget Cobo, what about Froome!

I am currently reading Bad Blood An interesting read but does have large voids missing.

Are we surpassed about cocain use by Footballers? I certainly aint, cannabis, hmmm maybe, but the footballers now have far too much power.

Living just outside the shithole that is Middlesbrough, always heard tales about Downing and Woodgate being partial to a few lines on a night out in Yarm. A mate of mine swears blind he got off his nut with Woodgate around the time he was seeing that bint off Big Brother

Selling on a player who's failled a drugs test and not telling the club he's being sold to sounds exactly like the way we operate these days tbh so I'm fully expecting it to be Carroll and we'll have to pay back the £35m. Which will of course decimate our next ten transfer windows!

Selling on a player who's failled a drugs test and not telling the club he's being sold to sounds exactly like the way we operate these days tbh so I'm fully expecting it to be Carroll and we'll have to pay back the £35m. Which will of course decimate our next ten transfer windows!

Deal!

As long as we get Carroll back! We will give him £30k a week with a 30 gram bonus for everytime he scores... in a football match, not in a club!