Premier League star is a cocaine addict

ghoulert

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Might explain his spell in Russia. The mobsters over there probably have access to high end stuff. I also bet some proper big names have problems with nose sherbert too, but have shit-hot lawyers imposing super-injunctions. Rio's done a few lines I reckon.

I think there were rumours that Hutton was on coke the other year, so it might be him.

Wouldn't even be worthy of a programme if it's him ffs. I just take it as a given that they all have drugs in their system in Edinburgh and Glasgow.

....and people say am not psychic??!?!?!?

I hope it's Carroll, if it's not and you could get a bet on it, I'd have a cheeky each way punt on Anton Ferdinand.

If it's Downing it would make a lot of sense, international player, who has just moved for a big fee.

I think there were rumours that Hutton was on coke the other year, so it might be him.

Wouldn't even be worthy of a programme if it's him ffs. I just take it as a given that they all have drugs in their system in Edinburgh and Glasgow.

Slightly scattergun approach to the old psychic powers :lol:

I hope it's Carroll, if it's not and you could get a bet on it, I'd have a cheeky each way punt on Anton Ferdinand.

If it's Downing it would make a lot of sense, international player, who has just moved for a big fee.

Slightly scattergun approach to the old psychic powers :icon_lol:

:lol:

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.