Nile Ranger: Arrested Development

wykikitoon

Nile Ranger is a thug, always will be, he'll never change, he's only getting his finger out because he's getting skint.

The sooner we are rid of him for good the better.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm a changed man" - borrowing a trick from Balotelli and doubtless earning himself an unnecessary booking in the progress? Aye righto.

Owls fan on 606 was impressed with him and hopeful that they'd get him on a permanent deal, we can only hope the club feel the same.

• 4 months later...

I know he is under contract, but surely the club have a disciplinary procedure like any company and he should get warnings about conduct and face having it cancelled?

NUFC.com:

Capital punishment

From the Press Association, Monday:

Newcastle United striker Nile Ranger has been arrested and charged with criminal damage in north London.

Police were called to a house in Enfield in the early hours of Sunday after a report of a disturbance.

Scotland Yard said officers arrived at the scene to find the front door of the property badly damaged.

Ranger, 21, was arrested at the scene and was taken to a north-east London police station.

A force spokesman said Ranger, who has recently been on loan at Sheffield Wednesday and Barnsley, would appear at Enfield Magistrates' Court.

:jesuswept:

Just fucking get rid, he's clearly a lost cause.

Guest CabayeAye

I want to know which arsehole gave him that 5 year contract. It was obvious that he was a cunt AND shit at football before he got offered that gravy train.

Every day he is at this club is an utter joke.

Guest CabayeAye

I remember watching that when it first came out and thinking 'What a prospect!'. I then went on his myspace page and instantly realised he would amount to zero.

The prophesy has been realised.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Why haven't the club sacked him? Surely by now we have him on so many gross misconduct charges....

He's an insult to our club. (I just watched his youtube videos which also make my skin crawl)

Why haven't the club sacked him? Surely by now we have him on so many gross misconduct charges....

He's an insult to our club. (I just watched his youtube videos which also make my skin crawl)

They probably can't that's why. No doubt they'll have consulted lawyers on this who have probably said they can't for whatever reason. The fact we stuck by Barton when he went to prison has probably already set a dangerous precedent.