Obertan: Earths' gravity is no match for him.

Park Life

Not at all. He was fantastic last night and it is easy to forget how young he is.

Oh I know, I'm just yanking your chain

seems to have done very well last night, had the beating of the fullbacks hes faced in the europa so far, hopefully he can carry that confidence into league matches

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's still cack, he was just made to look good by a shite fullback.

:aye:

maybe he'll come good, but right now he's just quick and shit.

He was a lot better last night but I think if he's been given MOM it's a bit of a sympathy vote.

But I hope he can build on that performance because it would be handy to have him as a useful memeber of the squad rather than him being the waste of oxygen he's been for most of his time here.

No way would I be starting him on Sunday though (for one I don't think it would be a popular decision and any early struggling would see the crowd get on his back).

He was a lot better last night but I think if he's been given MOM it's a bit of a sympathy vote.

But I hope he can build on that performance because it would be handy to have him as a useful memeber of the squad rather than him being the waste of oxygen he's been for most of his time here.

No way would I be starting him on Sunday though (for one I don't think it would be a popular decision and any early struggling would see the crowd get on his back).

well-there-you-have-it.gif

Strike while the iron is hot.

He started to do it a couple of tmes last night too.

Hey, I'm not saying he's the next Shane or anything, only that he put it all together in a very good performance last night and if he can maintain that form he should start every game.

Regardless how crap he's been ( and he has been crap), it s great to have a 23 year old on the squad who can play like that.

Hopefully the coaches can work with him and get the consistency there.

Hey, I'm not saying he's the next Shane or anything, only that he put it all together in a very good performance last night and if he can maintain that form he should start every game.

Regardless how crap he's been ( and he has been crap), it s great to have a 23 year old on the squad who can play like that.

so a 23yr old that's be, on the whole, Ultra-Crap is great to have in the squad, but a 25yr old that's been, on the whole, dependable (and at times point winning) is undeniably crap?

:lol:

Aye, he must have had a bad paper round in France, keep forgetting hes only 23.

so a 23yr old that's be, on the whole, Ultra-Crap is great to have in the squad, but a 25yr old that's been, on the whole, dependable (and at times point winning) is undeniably crap?

Not sure if you realised you've turned into a right argumentative drama queen. :lol:

Just knock one off the wrist ffs.

Not sure if you realised you've turned into a right argumentative drama queen. :lol:

Just knock one off the wrist ffs.

3 hours sleep.

Shitty mood at work.

You being daft as a brush.