Obertan: Earths' gravity is no match for him.

Park Life

Picked up 2 bonus points in fantasy premier league from the QPR match :lol:

Aye, I noticed that. What for?

Those sort of things it would be on stats... someone was saying that he had our best passing stats for the game. He was one of our better players in the first half, but then we were the second best team... but for low-profile games like that with no goals I'm sure they'd base it off stats alone.

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: fucking hell. I think Ameobi is in need of some confidence, it's not that he's absolute shite or anything.

to be fair, obertan we've not seen play lots, Ameobi is just fucking wank, this is an opinion built up over 10 years man

I've seen enough of Obertan. I want him to do well, and to be fair to the lad he's put in the best performance of his career in a competitive game today. This is as good as it gets, the creme de la creme as they say in France.

That was the best performance of his career today (in a competitive game).

How many times you see him play for Bordeaux?

About 47 times. I've seen his 3 goals for Brodeaux, they are a good example of how the French ligue is weaker than the PL. It's just not as competitive, not up to the standard. When he scored that diving header against Rennes they had to replace the ball as he had punctured it with his massive head. Fancy a flutter anyway? I bet Santon won't be back within 4 1/2 weeks. If I'm wrong I'll donate £40 to the Polio Eradication fund, with you donating if I'm right. I'll also bet you £40 to the Polio Eradication that Santon, HBA, and Ba will not start in the same team before January 27th.

You are? I thought you'd be up for a small wager, with the proceeds going to a good cause. I'm convinced that by the time Santon returns, Ba will be injured, and then when he returns one of HBA or Santon will be injured, and so on. I thought a man as well endowed as you would have bigger balls tbh.

:lol: Class.

I remember bergkamp when he first joined Arsenal. Couple of seasons in and he was World Class.

Lets give Mr Obertain some time. He'll only improve the more games he gets.

This.

He still looks lost and in dire need of some confidence.

:lol:

My point being even bergkamp took a while to settle. That's as far as I am conparing the two.

The flick cross for the winner was quality. In my opinion anotehr sign that the quality is there, just struggling to get out consistently. Without making a joke of it, I think it's all in his head.

The flick cross for the winner was quality. In my opinion anotehr sign that the quality is there, just struggling to get out consistently. Without making a joke of it, I think it's all in his head.

I think he's been ok & he can definitely improve. He's never really been given time to find his feet in England. I think a lot of the time he has the pace & skill to beat his man & it's about confidence sometimes.

Man United fans reckon he's a decent player & they are constantly looking at a higher standard of player than us. That cross was sublime, outside of the right foot & all it took was Colo to get a clean head on it - similar to Marv's cross for McLovin. It's going to be strange if we can have players who can actually cross, more than one anyway!