Santon in match day squad for Wolves

jaythesouthernmag

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont get how people can take for granted that we are "mid-table" when have replaced so many players. Might go tits-up for all we know?

Add to that an injury on colo or Saylor and our defence will be leaking like a 16-year old on her period but all out of tampons.

Guest Your Name Here

Good news. The club have confirmed the current injury to Santon’s right knee is unconnected to the previous injuries to his other right knee.

Anyone ever bought a second hand car, you think you've got a bargain, drives lovely for a few days, and then bang......

You feel sick to your stomach, 'cause you know you've bought a pup and it's gonna cost.

That's how I feel now. Again.

The new Maldini coming to Newcastle for £5 million. The old adage applies, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Hope I'm wrong.

At least a month out...

(.com)

Pardew: "It's a worry. It looks like it could be a cartilage and it's not something you want when he's just come into the building. Maybe we're looking at a month out.

"He's going to have to get it cleaned out - it's keyhole surgery nowadays which is a quicker operation but it will certainly mean at least four weeks out

Seems like it could've been worse. If it's a new injury and not a recurrence of his old then hopefully he won't need to be sent to the knacker's yard quite yet.

Wish people would give it a rest with all the negativity. Freak injuries happen, it's shit but that's just the way it goes sometimes.

There's no way he'll be out for 4 weeks, HBA was reported as 3 weeks out when he did his leg in the US.

I had key-hole surgery once to clean up a torn cartilage and I was out for 3 weeks. A mate had the same and he was out for 4 weeks. Another one too and he was out for 6 weeks. I believe it's an individual healing thing.

Anyone ever bought a second hand car, you think you've got a bargain, drives lovely for a few days, and then bang......

You feel sick to your stomach, 'cause you know you've bought a pup and it's gonna cost.

That's how I feel now. Again.

The new Maldini coming to Newcastle for £5 million. The old adage applies, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Hope I'm wrong.

The new inter manager doesnt play full-backs, which may explain why they didn't mind letting him go for 1st team football.

I'd be shocked if the club had publicly overestimated the amount of time required for his recovery. If it's 4 weeks or less I'll be amazed.

I just hope that they don't persist with Taylor the entire time.