jaythesouthernmag

Santon in match day squad for Wolves

How can you get an emergency loan when you have players capable of filling that position?

Same old donkeys going on about emergency loans without a grasp of PL rules. :razz:

Easy there, your Majesty the Queen. Some of us are just rolling our eyes and hoping for a break for the club.

I don't know why they didn't sign Van Aanholt during the transfer window. He wanted to come here, has more skill than any of our present FB's other than Santon, if not a little lacking on the defensive side than Simpson. He would have been useful as cover.

Because in Llambias' world players don't get injured or suspended, so it's a waste of money paying for loanees to sit on the bench. Especially when Raylor can "do a job".

Van Aanholt would have been perfect on loan. If he was doing the business Santon could have played on the right. If fit. Oh well.

I think there may be a clue as to what's gone wrong with signing this apparent balsa boy in the picture here

YYfcG.jpg

Yup, that's right, Dekka's only gone and lost his fucking glasses.

good eye... :razz:

Is Santon defo knackered then? Or is this scan just a precaution?

Be just our luck...was looking forward to seeing his lad play. First Ben Arfa now this.

It's not looking good - Pards has only gone and used the "100℅" hex :razz:

"I'm not actually sure of the mechanics of how it occurred. It's very important he has a good start at this football club, so we want to make sure he's 100%."

Guest alex
Turns out he's had 2 knee ops before this one. :lol::razz:

Chez will be along soon to chastise you for posting that mind. Then Toonpack will laugh at him.

I dont get how people can take for granted that we are "mid-table" when have replaced so many players. Might go tits-up for all we know?

Add to that an injury on colo or Saylor and our defence will be leaking like a 16-year old on her period but all out of tampons.

Guest Your Name Here

Good news. The club have confirmed the current injury to Santon’s right knee is unconnected to the previous injuries to his other right knee.

Anyone ever bought a second hand car, you think you've got a bargain, drives lovely for a few days, and then bang......

You feel sick to your stomach, 'cause you know you've bought a pup and it's gonna cost.

That's how I feel now. Again.

The new Maldini coming to Newcastle for £5 million. The old adage applies, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Hope I'm wrong.

At least a month out...

(.com)

Pardew: "It's a worry. It looks like it could be a cartilage and it's not something you want when he's just come into the building. Maybe we're looking at a month out.

"He's going to have to get it cleaned out - it's keyhole surgery nowadays which is a quicker operation but it will certainly mean at least four weeks out

Seems like it could've been worse. If it's a new injury and not a recurrence of his old then hopefully he won't need to be sent to the knacker's yard quite yet.

Wish people would give it a rest with all the negativity. Freak injuries happen, it's shit but that's just the way it goes sometimes.