Santon in match day squad for Wolves

jaythesouthernmag

Thanks for the run down Welsh Magpie. Can't wait to see Santon involved in the first team, it sounds like he can play the ball out which is something we've been lacking since the departure of Enrique. Jonas will no doubt be rubbing his hands together in anticipation of someone replacing Raylor behind him. Colour me wrong about Santon taking longer to return than the club first said!

A little disappointing to hear that of Abeid, but he is young and incredibly inexperienced so expecting too much of him is unrealistic.

Gosling sounds like someone who will be good to have sniffing around he first team, a younger midfield version of Leon Best in that you get the feeling he will give his all on the pitch even if he is outclassed, and won't go missing like a James Perch.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first goal conceded was keeper trying to kick the ball away but just bounced off the swans forward second was a bit of a fumble in the box then he litereally passed it into the goal, keeper just stood there third i didnt get to see as i was walking back from having a munch and it happened 46th minute

Really looking forward to seeing this lad play. If the reports are true, his link up play will be invaluable to us, as he can fill the void we've had since Enrique left in the way that he used to play the ball out from the back. Which can only encourage "carpet football" as Sir Bobby used to call it. Even more so now we've got both Cabaye and Tiote in the middle of the park.