The Thread Locked Guns McGee Bitchfest picture show.

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely it's been locked by mistake? :razz:

Edit: Obviously not! Perhaps splitting it and putting the newer stuff under a different thread would have been a better option sir yes sir! :lol:

Edited by MrBass

Well despite what you may be pre-empting, I didn't actually pull the trigger on it.

However I agree with it. It had done it's course and gone off topic.

Besides, it's something you'll need to get used to. The archive process when we move will mean that threads will get locked periodically. A measure Ant's bringing in to help make the place run more smoothly.

The gradual change of everyone's avatars was brilliant. Then it's locked? Blatantly shit scared that Deano is getting his lawyer's on the case

It hasn't been deleted :razz:

Well despite what you may be pre-empting, I didn't actually pull the trigger on it.

However I agree with it. It had done it's course and gone off topic.

Besides, it's something you'll need to get used to. The archive process when we move will mean that threads will get locked periodically. A measure Ant's bringing in to help make the place run more smoothly.

tbh Craig, that could've been one of the "14 answers" that like ! :razz:

I CALL FOR CRAIGS HEED!

Why Kevin? Because I happen to be one of several admins?

I've already said I didn't lock it. Any excuse for a whinge tbh. You love it. :razz:

Oh no, it moved on to a different topic.

Seems that way. Oh well.

Clipboard out. :razz:

Since when have threads on here been locked for veering off topic ffs. This is a stupid decision made by someone that aspires to be a metro inspector. FACT.