The Thread Locked Guns McGee Bitchfest picture show.

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be that Jimbo who never posts who's done this. He blocked me on twitter as well the mug, not that I'm arsed, his wifes tits were the only interesting thing about his timeline.

:razz::lol:

go on.. pictures?

I can't remember his twitter name nuw. twitter.com/yankwannabemug or something like that.

Ah that's a bit shit. One of the reasons I like toontastic is because this sort of thing didn't tend to go on. That thread should have been made gold never mind not locked.

Also, if we're going to lock all the threads that go off topic there will be literally none left.

Edited by TicTacWoe

@The Deano thread being locked, someone said it's veered off totally, someone else said "it's ran it's course a bit bouncing between repetition and 3 seperate convos, doesn't fuss me if it's locked", "locked or gerld?" , "just locked imo it's not like the original topic was one to think back on as comedy like someone pissing in your works corridor" it was locked.

If you want to turn this thread into the "Saltwater needs a picture" thread feel free, but stop your whinging ffs

If it's run its course or people don't think it's that great then it'll quickly slide down the pages. Very strange that one of the few new threads that posters were enjoying should be locked because it was attracting too many posts.

Edited by ewerk

From now on, if anyone wants to lock a thread, PM me first and I'll let you know if it's ok or not. If this happens again without me giving a ruling, I'm gonna start punching virtual holes in the server.

I genuinely think that this was a totally unnecessary thing to do btw. Why was there even a conversation about locking it - it doesn't make any sense. It comes across as someone just wanting to twirl the ends of their metro inspector tache.