Barton on goals on Sunday now

Dr Gloom

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one decent season for us and then leaving claiming "ambition" for a side that was barely able to stay up, getting sent off in the manner he did and acting the cunt after

deserves any abuse he gets, like to see him try that dig on kompany or toure tbh rather than one of the smallest players in the city team who wasnt even looking at him

He's lucky he didn't end up in intensive care after he crossed Iron Shearer, who would have been well within his rights had he headbutted the gormless prick into another timezone. Shearer doesn't flap about like a pissed-up student outside McDonalds, he has thighs like a bison, and he'd have had Barton unconscious before he could google Nietzsche's quote of the day on his Ipod.

Seen his tweets?

https://twitter.com/#!/Joey7Barton

Shearers still on my case..."I know I f*cked up Alan, thanks for stating the obvious."

Whilst were both stating the obvious about each other, can I just say for the record what a great player u were. Well better me...

But I have a better hair(which is not hard), wear well better shirts on TV and have a personality(something u lack).

I really don't like that prick, in fact I honestly despise him... Goodnight

I'd take it off Hansen and @GaryLineker but not from that bell, same fella that stamped on Neil Lennon,then threatened FA if they banned him

...That he would retire from international football. No sorry, not having him, never have. Selfish, boring man him. He can do one..

Mental.

My favourite memory of him though is when he dropped his spuds when Keano put it on him. Goodnight Al, sleep well matey...

With that my #shearerrant is over... Goodnight all xxxxxx

Theses are the last two. No doubt he'll be back on though cos he craves the fucking attention it gives him. Dick.

the fact he can do what hes done today and still speak like that, the man (I use the word loosely) is woefully short of self-awareness

He's making himself look like the small-time prick he is. Did Shearer spend his time farting about on social media websites and googling Nietzsche quotes to copy and paste in an attempt to appear intelligent? No, he trained his fucking arse off and scored more goals than any other player in the history of the Premier League. That was his job, that's what he did. Bartron on the other hand spends more time navel gazing than he does contributing to his employers on the pitch. He's an unbelievable fucking goon.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Thankfully not our problem anymore, and it remains to be seen if he'll be QPRs next season. Who would take him though?

Maybe the same Qatari outfit that took Gyan. Maybe Barton will raise his hand to an Arab and they'll cut it off as a punishment. There, that'll teach you Joey Barton.

Can't see them queuing up to sign him. Four year contract. :lol:

Neil Warnock's parting gift to Sparky, a nutter on a long term contract. Maybe they'll loan him to Qatar instead.....

BBC Sport headline: "Barton apologises for sending-off"

Barton's actual comment: "Right, enough about yesterday, I apologise to everyone offended by it."

:lol: