Barton on goals on Sunday now

Dr Gloom

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a massive suspension from the FA. There's absolutely no reason why they would have any hidden agenda with Barton so I can see them throwing the book at him.

A few hours ago he said he'd take criticism of Lineker, now he is saying he'll expose him after Lineker does just that!

He is mental.

Joey Barton tweets:

I'd take it off Hansen and @GaryLineker but not from that bell, same fella that stamped on Neil Lennon,then threatened FA if they banned him

Lineker to Barton:

Still raging then? Still kicking out? And still, presumably, misunderstood? But only by yourself I suspect.

Barton to Lineker

do u wanna go there publicly "Mr Squeaky Clean" ? Think u should have a look in that vast closet of skeltons before u respond.

I know a lot about THAT side to u the people don't and won't bat an eye lid at exposing u. So mind ur manners Squeaky...

now back under your stone you odious little toad...

My favourite memory of him though is when he dropped his spuds when Keano put it on him. Goodnight Al, sleep well matey...

With that my #shearerrant is over... Goodnight all xxxxxx[/Quote]

This on that Catmag posted up, I'm assuming he's referring to when he made Keane look an utter mug and wound him up until Keane got himself sent off if so Shearer wasn't 'dropping his spuds' he was simply being intelligent and not going mental on a football field, something that idiots like Barton and Keane could have learnt from iirc Keane himself admitted Shearer got one over him in that incident.

Barton needs to learn he's not an MMA fighter and you can't run round like Hulk Hogan questioning how nails everyone is, as far as I know it's not part of the game. Tough bloke to kick a lad far younger and smaller than you in the back, shame the bloke is ten times the footballer you are. I used to like Barton while I also always understood he was an utter utter cunt I thought his time inside and subsequent giving up the drink had changed him but yesterday and the Shearer comments just prove he's still an utter mug. Also all this Shearer's boring stuff, I've heard stories that he's far from boring he's just intelligent enough to portray himself that way to the press.

Reckon this will be the end of Barton as a Premier League player like. Can only see him getting picked up by championship teams now. I cannot imagine anyone taking a risk with him in the top flight. I know its been said before but he just keeps on alienating himself. I cannot imagine anyone at all having a good opinion of him after this latest fiasco.

I'm not on twitter (well I am in a sense as I opened an account three years ago but have never used it). I'm amazed that people like Linekar choose to start these petty spats in the public domain.

I'm not on twitter (well I am in a sense as I opened an account three years ago but have never used it). I'm amazed that people like Linekar choose to start these petty spats in the public domain.

Guaranteed to be reported in the papers is why most of em do it. Still seems strange for Lineker though.

Reckon this will be the end of Barton as a Premier League player like. Can only see him getting picked up by championship teams now. I cannot imagine anyone taking a risk with him in the top flight. I know its been said before but he just keeps on alienating himself. I cannot imagine anyone at all having a good opinion of him after this latest fiasco.

He's got another 3 year's on his contract so he won't be going anywhere for a pay cut.

I predict a short lived career on talksport when he retires followed by a colomn in the daily sport.

Bit weird people leaping to Shearer's defence on twitter. Call Barton a knob by all means, but he admitted Shearer was a better player than him, so posting goals and caps comparisons is a bit thick.

What he said about Shearer as a bloke/pundit was spot on as well. Just lacks the self awareness to realise what a tool he is and how silly he looks himself.

He's about as poetic as my hairy ringpiece.

Shall i compare thee to a hairy spider?

Spot on about the career in TV, just look at grade A fucking knackers like Collymore and Savage now carving out little niches for themselves.

Charged by the FA for two counts of violent conduct (kicking Aguero and attempting to headbutt Kompany) in addition to the four match ban he's already got for the red card.

Whaddya reckon? I'll say 12 games in total.