Barton on goals on Sunday now

Dr Gloom

Aye, 12 seems to be the number being banded around.

William Hill were offering 5/6 on the suspension being either over or under 6.5 games which seemed a little silly on their part.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few hours ago he said he'd take criticism of Lineker, now he is saying he'll expose him after Lineker does just that!

He is mental.

Joey Barton tweets:

I'd take it off Hansen and @GaryLineker but not from that bell, same fella that stamped on Neil Lennon,then threatened FA if they banned him

Lineker to Barton:

Still raging then? Still kicking out? And still, presumably, misunderstood? But only by yourself I suspect.

Barton to Lineker

do u wanna go there publicly "Mr Squeaky Clean" ? Think u should have a look in that vast closet of skeltons before u respond.

I know a lot about THAT side to u the people don't and won't bat an eye lid at exposing u. So mind ur manners Squeaky...

now back under your stone you odious little toad...

:lol: what a fucking headcase

:lol: what a fucking headcase

I presume he's referring to the fact that Lineker is a serial shagger, which has been common knowledge for years. Erm, allegedly.

He didnt touch Tevez, did he?... and Aguero is pushing and mouthing off, while Tevez is doing the same, no wonder why he exploded. If Barton still had been on the pitch I think QPR would have a good chance getting something from the game. I'd say City won the league using tricks dirtier than a shit diaper.

He didnt touch Tevez, did he?... and Aguero is pushing and mouthing off, while Tevez is doing the same, no wonder why he exploded. If Barton still had been on the pitch I think QPR would have a good chance getting something from the game. I'd say City won the league using tricks dirtier than a shit diaper.

youd be full of shit when you said it mind

What game were you watching?

I was watching Everton - Newcastle at the time, but I saw the contact now... but also read Tevez did everything to provoke him and even hitting him a couple of times before the incident, and Aguero stamped on his foot.

Beaten at his own game tbf. Was carving out a bit of a niche for getting opponents wound up and sent off (then pontificating on Twitter) but looks the twat now when it's done to him. He knows when he loses it he's still the biggest mug in English football and that will be winding him up now all close season. He can do nothing about it apart from bitterly comment on the national team from afar.

One of the saddest bastards in the game really.

Beaten at his own game tbf. Was carving out a bit of a niche for getting opponents wound up and sent off (then pontificating on Twitter) but looks the twat now when it's done to him. He knows when he loses it he's still the biggest mug in English football and that will be winding him up now all close season. He can do nothing about it apart from bitterly comment on the national team from afar.

Heaven knows he's miserable now....

Still a multi-millionaire who has managed to anchor himself to a lucrative contract over the next few years. Between him and Piers Morgan it's pretty much conclusive evidence that a benevolent god does not exist.