Barton on goals on Sunday now

Dr Gloom

Here's Kelvin's riposte.

"Joey Barton was telling everyone he is on 80-grand a week as usual. That is him.

"He always does that during the game. Always. He riles a few people up when he says those things and tells everybody how great he is.

"It is just embarrassing really. If that is what he wants to do, he can carry on doing it but that is why a lot of people dislike him."

Henry added: "He has tried to reinvent his image but it is probably the same old story.

"I know we had our battle last season. I don't want to keep going over it. But today they were winning the match. There was no need for him to keep going on the way he does."

Sounds familiar tbh.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be devastating to only be on 20 grand a week like. Dickheads all over the pitch if that upsets you tbh.

I imagine it does happen on the pitch, but when Joey was saying it to journalist's it's a bit of a cunts trick.

I think it's touch and go for Wolves, but I'm convinced Bolton will go down now, I really am. If Klasnic gets injured they have fuck all, apart from the odd set piece from Davies, they've got three decent player with very long term injuries i.e 6 months plus and you have people like the shit Paul Robinson (one of THE worst players in the division) first choice at left back. You have to be picking points up off the likes of Norwich at home imo.

Barton is a scouser, he has no dignity, but if Henry had any he just wouldn't have responded anyway.

Must be devastating to only be on 20 grand a week like. Dickheads all over the pitch if that upsets you tbh.

I imagine it does happen on the pitch, but when Joey was saying it to journalist's it's a bit of a cunts trick.

I think it's shit crack in general but those cunts write what they want with perceived impunity. Diddums tbh.

I think it's touch and go for Wolves, but I'm convinced Bolton will go down now, I really am. If Klasnic gets injured they have fuck all, apart from the odd set piece from Davies, they've got three decent player with very long term injuries i.e 6 months plus and you have people like the shit Paul Robinson (one of THE worst players in the division) first choice at left back. You have to be picking points up off the likes of Norwich at home imo.

Barton is a scouser, he has no dignity, but if Henry had any he just wouldn't have responded anyway.

Think QPR will win enough at home. If they're not close to 30 points at Christmas they'll be in bother though. They'll have the luxury of being able to buy in January as well though, at a guess.

Here's Kelvin's riposte.

"Joey Barton was telling everyone he is on 80-grand a week as usual. That is him.

"He always does that during the game. Always. He riles a few people up when he says those things and tells everybody how great he is.

"It is just embarrassing really. If that is what he wants to do, he can carry on doing it but that is why a lot of people dislike him."

Henry added: "He has tried to reinvent his image but it is probably the same old story.

"I know we had our battle last season. I don't want to keep going over it. But today they were winning the match. There was no need for him to keep going on the way he does."

Sounds familiar tbh.

Fuck me, if players are getting riled by Barton saying things on a football pitch :lol: :lol: :o :o then he has every reason to do it more. Players who fall for it, like Kelvin Henry, and lose their concentration in the process, must be thick as mince.

Edited by snakehips

Look, the bloke is obviously a bit of a wanker, but these journalists make a very good living opining (and in Barton case, passing judgement on) things that they have very little idea about in a lot of cases. I've got no issues with someone winding up journalists, classless or not.

Craig will be incensed as this is OFF TOPIC, but QPR will be fine I think, you're looking at three from Bolton, Swanseauh, West Brom and Norwich I think. I really wanted Everton or Stoke to fuck off, but it's not going to happen.

Look, the bloke is obviously a bit of a wanker, but these journalists make a very good living opining (and in Barton case, passing judgement on) things that they have very little idea about in a lot of cases. I've got no issues with someone winding up journalists, classless or not.

Barton digressed from a debate he couldn't handle & immediately brought up his earning's as a response. His rebranding can only go so far before he reverts to type. Buying Banksy paintings & pretending to have been an ''indie kid'' makes him look more of a cock.

I don't think he's just insulting journalists but fans of the game in general when he brings up money.

I know Blackburn won but they're still very dodgy imo. If Samba were to fuck off in January then they'd be cattled.

Knew I'd forgot somebody. They were basically gifted goals on Saturday through the shambles that is Arsenal's back four when they're coping with some strength. That Hoilett looks alright though.

Barton digressed from a debate he couldn't handle & immediately brought up his earning's as a response. His rebranding can only go so far before he reverts to type. Buying Banksy paintings & pretending to have been an ''indie kid'' makes him look more of a cock.

I don't think he's just insulting journalists but fans of the game in general when he brings up money.

I think the guy's a dick on a personal level so I'm not getting my knickers in a twist about it as I don't think we're learning anything about him we don't already know, but I think it's particularly sad to be coming out with that when only recently you've been trying to peddle the line that leaving Newcastle was effectively for footballing reasons.

On the pitch he's effective as ever but it baffles me how he manages to get into so many players heads, because he's hardly unstoppable. Just shows how thick they must be I reckon.

I think Wigan will be in major danger this season, theyve replaced Nzogbia with Maloney who was an Aston Villa flop and now Rodallega's out for 3 months aswell leaving them With Di Santo who can only score via deflections and Connor Sammon

Bolton will be in a bit of danger also, they havent replaced Elmander and Sturridge adequately as they scored most of their goals last season. Come the end of the season i think their could be more teams in danger going down than last season

“Kelvin Henry – he loves it, doesn’t he. Always sticking his foot in and trying to hurt people. Why doesn’t he do it when it is 0-0 in the game? He is chirping up all week saying he is going to do x, y and z to me and then he lets himself down massively by not even turning up on Saturday afternoons. He should concentrate more on playing and less on talking a good game. Everything I read from him, I really don’t like him. I’m going to go on record saying that. I know from his challenges on me that he doesn’t like me – I’m not going to mince my words. He has gone out to make a name for himself, in my opinion. He keeps doing these interviews saying he is this throw-back to this old-fashioned footballer. I’ve made challenges and I embrace the fact that there is a physical element to our game, but I think there is a fine line between being physical and actually going out to hurt people, to make a name for it. No one knew Kelvin Henry before he started kicking lumps out of me in that game [last season].” – Joey Barton.

Never have been Barton's biggest fan and never will be, but "Kelvin" :lol:

He's spot on in everything he says there too, I'd hardly heard of Henry before that game last season.

Yeah, do it at nowts each like you did at Anfield a couple of years back Joey. Just back from the best part of a season out when we were staring relagation in the face you kick Alonso when hes heading towards his own byline with the ball and get a straight red,suspended for the final 3 games of the season and we go down. No wonder Shearer wanted to twat him after the game. Good player, needed at NUFC this season and obviously trying to change his ways but this petty little outburst just proves he'll more than likely always be a grade A bell end as a person.

“Kelvin Henry – he loves it, doesn’t he. Always sticking his foot in and trying to hurt people. Why doesn’t he do it when it is 0-0 in the game? He is chirping up all week saying he is going to do x, y and z to me and then he lets himself down massively by not even turning up on Saturday afternoons. He should concentrate more on playing and less on talking a good game. Everything I read from him, I really don’t like him. I’m going to go on record saying that. I know from his challenges on me that he doesn’t like me – I’m not going to mince my words. He has gone out to make a name for himself, in my opinion. He keeps doing these interviews saying he is this throw-back to this old-fashioned footballer. I’ve made challenges and I embrace the fact that there is a physical element to our game, but I think there is a fine line between being physical and actually going out to hurt people, to make a name for it. No one knew Kelvin Henry before he started kicking lumps out of me in that game [last season].” – Joey Barton.

Never have been Barton's biggest fan and never will be, but "Kelvin" :lol:

He's spot on in everything he says there too, I'd hardly heard of Henry before that game last season.

Yeah, do it at nowts each like you did at Anfield a couple of years back Joey. Just back from the best part of a season out when we were staring relagation in the face you kick Alonso when hes heading towards his own byline with the ball and get a straight red,suspended for the final 3 games of the season and we go down. No wonder Shearer wanted to twat him after the game. Good player, needed at NUFC this season and obviously trying to change his ways but this petty little outburst just proves he'll more than likely always be a grade A bell end as a person.

Barton would know about going out and injuring people. He tried to put Tugay out the game by chopping him on the knee, and kicking Etuhu in the bollocks. He 'man of the people' shpiel can be funny, but he is a twat.