The Forest Game

snakehips

I see no reason why our regular squad cant stomach a tuesday game, its not like we are competing in any european cups or anything.

Id like us to field our strongest side, whats wrong with a lil`cup run? Stoke and Birmingham managed last season ffs.

That's a bad point though.....

If you reckon their cup triumph is directly to blame, it is. Another way of seeing it is that even a relegation team managed to pull it off. just food for thought.

If you put it that way, yes. Sounded like you'd rather win a cup than stay in the league.

I really do hope we have a go at it as well, but as someone has mentioned before, it's a tough job for Pardew as far as injuries etc are concerned.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is we wont win the League Cup but we do have a thin squad containing a number of players who have a habit of getting injured. That being the case surely the 3 points from Blackburn are more important than beating Forest?

On the bright side Smith will not be playing due to a hamstring injury (shame its nothing serious) Personally I would rather Pardew played all the non first teamers he can so we can put out a full strength side against Blackburn.

In 50 or so years of following Forest I think this is the first time I have ever felt we have "no chance" before a game. Even in the worst of times I would allow my heart to rule my head...but not today.

If we do win I will actually believe the Asian Bookies have been involved.

Forest fans confident then.

Unfancied team, lower league, struggling for form, just lost vs local rivals, manager under pressure, league cup.

It's got banana skin written all over it.

That's what I was thinking earlier, then decided not to be so negative. We'll walk it. :lol:

Unfancied team, lower league, struggling for form, just lost vs local rivals, manager under pressure, league cup.

It's got banana skin written all over it.

That's what I was thinking earlier, then decided not to be so negative. We'll walk it. :lol:

I know I shouldn't be negative, I just expect disappointment in the league cup. Have we ever got past the 4th round in the last 20 years?

Anyway :lol::o :o

Rob Fucking Elliot :lol:

Has Harper been shit canned for good now?

Injured I think

Not injured. There's some quotes from Pardew (in the Chronicle I think) saying Harps understands Elliott needs a game or some shite.

They're clearly trying to piss Harper off in the hope he'll leave for a fee as he still has a couple of years left on his contract. History would suggest they've picked the wrong player to use the tactic of freezing him out of the first team picture on though.