For those in relationships.

Park Life

What to do?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are your personal rules regarding flirting and hanky panky in general?

I'm not even allowed to talk to a lass if she's vaguely attractive when I'm out with her, but flirting as long as it's not too heavy you deal with it. I think if you have major doubts and you've been given reason to have them what is the point in the relationship, in your case though I know it's complicated by the bairn. Hanky Panky in general?!?! If that's going on she's not happy in the relationship and nor should you be.

The biggest problem I have is her ex he wants to fight me all the time, he's a fuckin complete and utter mug I honestly hate him, it's got to the point where we've almost given up drinking in Ryton, Wylam and Prudda he has his little spies everywhere, we've already had one row which got split up, I feel like the bad cunt, but I didn't starting seeing her till they split up. I don't know what he wants me to do, just fucking give her up, if I did she wouldn't get back with him anyway cos he's a fuckin mug, who she's a million times too good for. If he wasn't such a greedy depressing old for his age arsehole she may not have left him. Obviously it was like leaving QPR and signing for the toon though.

Wor lass once confessed to me in tears that she had fancied some turkish bloke on her travels. I asked her if she'd done anything about it and she looked confused and said that of course she hadn't.

She expected me to be upset I guess and felt guilty about it but I merely said that attraction happens - doesn't make it cheating if you fancy someone ffs.

Although I lived with a hardcore Christian in my last year in Nottingham who was of the opinion that looking at someone else and having impure thoughts when you're in a relationship is as good as cheating on your partner...yeah if I went with that then I've cheated many a time.

Wor lass once confessed to me in tears that she had fancied some turkish bloke on her travels. I asked her if she'd done anything about it and she looked confused and said that of course she hadn't.

She expected me to be upset I guess and felt guilty about it but I merely said that attraction happens - doesn't make it cheating if you fancy someone ffs.

Although I lived with a hardcore Christian in my last year in Nottingham who was of the opinion that looking at someone else and having impure thoughts when you're in a relationship is as good as cheating on your partner...yeah if I went with that then I've cheated many a time.

They're as bad as muslims that type. I'm sure our RE teacher at school said it was immoral to have a wank.

They're as bad as muslims that type. I'm sure our RE teacher at school said it was immoral to have a wank.

Then I am EXTREMELY immoral then! :lol:

My Parky-sense is telling me there is an interesting back story here

spill

It's no thing but............

A couple of weeks ago I was introduced to a half Italian bird and when I went to the bar, she'd moved seats and placed herself next to me. My mate Andreas seeing the danger started to talk loudly about Mrs P and her boyfriend (who wasn't there) and how big he was and how he liked his 'heavy metal' and so on...A is good at the warding off...Truth be known this irritated me a bit...And a big monster rose up in me and wanted to shout out "I am a free man!!!"

We moved on to a couple of other bars and I started to drink heavily and before long she was sitting in me lap and gave me a peck on the cheek and later a cheeky kiss (not a lingering one)....

Anyway she texted me today and wants to meet this weekend for a smoke and a few Guniness.

Tricky one.

And you're telling your lass all about it? No, didn't think so. I couldn't give a fuck what people get up to tbh but I wouldn't kid myself it's ok or fair to whoever you're going out with.

spill

A couple of weeks ago I was introduced to a half Italian bird and when I went to the bar, she'd moved seats and placed herself next to me. My mate Andreas seeing the danger started to talk loudly about Mrs P and her boyfriend (who wasn't there) and how big he was and how he liked his 'heavy metal' and so on...A is good at the warding off...Truth be known this irritated me a bit...And a big monster rose up in me and wanted to shout out "I am a free man!!!"

We moved on to a couple of other bars and I started to drink heavily and before long she was sitting in me lap and gave me a peck on the cheek and later a cheeky kiss (not a lingering one)....

Anyway she texted me today and wants to meet this weekend for a smoke and a few Guniness.

Tricky one.

Forgive me for not knowing any old ground here but are you actually single?

spill

Tricky one.

I'd make it 1-1 tbh.

spill

Tricky one.

I see your dilemma- Guiness first then smoke, or vice versa.

If Mrs. P has a boyfriend, what's the beef?

spill

Tricky one.

Forgive me for not knowing any old ground here but are you actually single?

This.

spill

Tricky one.

I'd make it 1-1 tbh.

Give up the moral highground? :lol: