For those in relationships.

Park Life

What to do?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would Charles Bukowski do in this position? He wouldN'T f*ck about dithering, fighting with his conscience, worried about the betrayal of his f*cking wife. No sir. He'd be in there, anal, no straight sex sh*t either and I'd therefore recommend that you do the same, stop f*cking with time, just do it. Your missus could well be f*cking about behind your back man and even if she's not, so f*ck, get amongst this bird, even up the score, 1-1, and if ya missus is a loyal faithful woman, look on the bright-side, you've just made it 2-0 in your favour. Get the f*ck in.

Does your place of employment have a swearword filter or have you just worn out your the * on your keyboard?

Parky being 'on message' just means he hasnt made a massive scene and embarrassed everyone for a few weeks.

<_< He hasn't shit himself on mushrooms this quarter.

:lol: When did Chez get married btw?

I think he's getting one big willied male confused with another. Easily done.

Flirting is harmless but once you get to the 'If I wasn't in a relationship Id fuck you all over'' type message stage then you are on rocky ground imo.

Anything more than that can't be disguised as anything other than cheating!

Flirting is fine, but going to some lasses house to get stoned and have a few drinks, when she clearly wants to jump his bones is suicide lol!

I mean I love Mrs Ajax but if I was in a room with with some hot horny chick, I was stoned and a bit drunk, and she started getting all naked and offering me the world on a plate then even I'd be struggling to get out of that one with my monogamy intact!

Therefore I'd stay away from that situation all together and just wank myself silly at the thought of it instead <_<

Flirting is harmless but once you get to the 'If I wasn't in a relationship Id fuck you all over'' type message stage then you are on rocky ground imo.

Flirting is fine, but going to some lasses house to get stoned and have a few drinks, when she clearly wants to jump his bones is suicide lol!

I mean I love Mrs Ajax but if I was in a room with with some hot horny chick, I was stoned and a bit drunk, and she started getting all naked and offering me the world on a plate then even I'd be struggling to get out of that one with my monogamy intact!

Therefore I'd stay away from that situation all together and just wank myself silly at the thought of it instead <_<

Perhaps a pre-wank is in order. To keep the mind right an all.

Haha possibly, but I think even pre-wank is no match for a combo of weed, beer and a naked hottie straddling you :lol:

Parky being 'on message' just means he hasnt made a massive scene and embarrassed everyone for a few weeks.

<_< He hasn't shit himself on mushrooms this quarter.

:lol: When did Chez get married btw?

I think he's getting one big willied male confused with another. Easily done.

Might be wrong but I don't think he'd mix you two up :lol:

I used to practice that. Bit embarrassing when I took a lass back to the flat and I'd left the twat mags out though.

I'm sure our RE teacher at school said it was immoral to have a wank.
Were you wanking at the time he said it?

Run awaaaaaaay!

(after you've bummed her)

<_<

The other day she remarked that she'd never seen me "So on message in our time together as I am now".

That bothered me a bit as well.

I think that gives you a pass tbf.

Confused here. Is Mrs P still kicking about with that young Croatian Bull?

If so, get this Bird done, Italian birds love it in the stink.... don't they?

No everything is fine at home. Has been for about a year. This is why I feel so iffy about aformenshioned scenario.

No everything is fine at home. Has been for about a year. This is why I feel so iffy about aformenshioned scenario.

aformenshioned?

You been on the weed and guinness already lol!

it's aforementioned btw <_<

aformenshioned?

You been on the weed and guinness already lol!

it's aforementioned btw :lol:

Isn't that the Dutch spelling? <_<