For those in relationships.

Park Life

What to do?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Confused here. Is Mrs P still kicking about with that young Croatian Bull?

If so, get this Bird done, Italian birds love it in the stink.... don't they?

No everything is fine at home. Has been for about a year. This is why I feel so iffy about aformenshioned scenario.

aformenshioned?

You been on the weed and guinness already lol!

it's aforementioned btw :lol:

Isn't that the Dutch spelling? <_<

I'll ask me Mrs (she's Dutch) lol

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No everything is fine at home. Has been for about a year. This is why I feel so iffy about aformenshioned scenario.

If there was something going on with the croatian, I'd be getting this italian nailed, just for my own piece of mind.

If there was something going on with the croatian, I'd be getting this italian nailed, just for my own piece of mind.

We had a party in Jan and she invited him and I chatted up his bird all night. <_<

Did anything go on between him and your missus though

My gut feeling is no. If my gut feeling was anything else I would have put acid in his beer and then kicked the shit out of him while he was staring at the wallpaper.

Well you're considering cheating on the wife.

Perhaps you should be worrying about your marriage with the aformenshioned before anything else?

the_voice_of_reason_tshirt-p235490128582664094t53h_400.jpg

Reading through the thread Im a little confused as to your current relationship status? If you are single and she has a bloke then thats his problem, she's fair game. If you have a Mrs then it's a big no-no imo

This, unless you know the bloke. In which case its bad karma imo.

Speaking frankly, if you thought your missus was being tempted a while back and now you are it sounds like you're both a bit frisky. And possibly not right for each other in the first place. And as someone said it could be a honeytrap. If this bird is upper midtable/top 6 of the premier league and your usual standard is say lower midtable or dare I say play off places in the championship then I wouldnt touch it with a bargepole if I valued my marriage. But it sounds like you may not. No, don't thank me <_<

What would Charles Bukowski do in this position? He wouldN'T f*ck about dithering, fighting with his conscience, worried about the betrayal of his f*cking wife. No sir. He'd be in there, anal, no straight sex sh*t either and I'd therefore recommend that you do the same, stop f*cking with time, just do it. Your missus could well be f*cking about behind your back man and even if she's not, so f*ck, get amongst this bird, even up the score, 1-1, and if ya missus is a loyal faithful woman, look on the bright-side, you've just made it 2-0 in your favour. Get the f*ck in.

Does your place of employment have a swearword filter or have you just worn out your the * on your keyboard?

Not sure...but why don't you suck my fucking cock you faggot knob sucking prick of a cunting nonce?

Reading through the thread Im a little confused as to your current relationship status? If you are single and she has a bloke then thats his problem, she's fair game. If you have a Mrs then it's a big no-no imo

????????.....really? what about not mowing someone else lawn? pretty sure thats a beating offence where i'm from.

What would Charles Bukowski do in this position? He wouldN'T f*ck about dithering, fighting with his conscience, worried about the betrayal of his f*cking wife. No sir. He'd be in there, anal, no straight sex sh*t either and I'd therefore recommend that you do the same, stop f*cking with time, just do it. Your missus could well be f*cking about behind your back man and even if she's not, so f*ck, get amongst this bird, even up the score, 1-1, and if ya missus is a loyal faithful woman, look on the bright-side, you've just made it 2-0 in your favour. Get the f*ck in.

Does your place of employment have a swearword filter or have you just worn out your the * on your keyboard?

Not sure...but why don't you suck my fucking cock you faggot knob sucking prick of a cunting nonce?

<_<

<_<

Do more! Do more!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20...ane-Webber.html

fucking hell! So does that mean this bloke is single nauww?

and... How could she NOT add 2+2 together and realise it was her boyfriend spreading these photos <_<

does she allow loads of blokes to take nude pictures of her?

Edited by Saltwater