For those in relationships.

Park Life

What to do?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She liked a prick man but just not Jonathon's. FACT.

fyp

Are you a man or a woman. Genuinely always thought you were a lass but now Im not so sure

Funniest looking woman I've ever met :lol:

fyp

Are you a man or a woman. Genuinely always thought you were a lass but now Im not so sure

:lol: What made you think that btw?

fyp

Cos Sammy is a lasses name. Unless you are related to Shola

Ok, Jo-jo. :D

fyp

Cos Sammy is a lasses name. Unless you are related to Shola

Ok, Jo-jo. :D

Being called a lass by a male nurse - oh the straight edge soldier cuts so deep.

Because I get paid about 3 times as much as you. Educate yourself kevin

I work in mcdonalds you turd :lol: If I done two degrees and was only earning 3 times more than a mcdonalds employee i'd kill myself :D

I'm actually laughing out loud that you seem proud to earn 3 times more than me :lol:<_<

MH Nursing, English.

There's fuck all wrong with being a nurse tbh. The salary comment wasn't meant to be a deano comment either, moreso that nursing is a decent job with a decent wage, pension, 8 weeks holidays etc.

And KSA, I cant help if Im a muscley cunt. Every fucker on here knows what I look like and Im far from fat :lol:

MH Nursing, English.

There's fuck all wrong with being a nurse tbh. The salary comment wasn't meant to be a deano comment either, moreso that nursing is a decent job with a decent wage, pension, 8 weeks holidays etc.

And KSA, I cant help if Im a muscley cunt. Every fucker on here knows what I look like and Im far from fat :lol:

Nowt wrong with nursing, no. But 8 weeks holiday? Are you mental health nurses entitled to more than the 27 days the rest of us NHS workers are for some reason, or have you suddenly become a teacher?