For those in relationships.

Park Life

What to do?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Parky being 'on message' just means he hasnt made a massive scene and embarrassed everyone for a few weeks.

:lol: He hasn't shit himself on mushrooms this quarter.

:lol: When did Chez get married btw?

"I put my soiled underpants straight in the machine" he said on message.

Civil patnership, tax arrangement, minimal paperwork, official status etc.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parky being 'on message' just means he hasnt made a massive scene and embarrassed everyone for a few weeks.

Especially about the Holocaust. :lol:

Chez you've just got married.

What would you do?

Never met Mrs P so if you want to put a photo of her up and the Italian, i'll happily make the call for you. If the Italian looks like Monica Bellucci and (like all good Italian catholic girls) takes it in the wrang'un, then you'd be a fool not to consider it.

Morally i dont think you can go further than a snog, no browsing the top shelf or feeding the pony sugarlumps.

Especially about the Holocaust. :lol:

Chez you've just got married.

What would you do?

Never met Mrs P so if you want to put a photo of her up and the Italian, i'll happily make the call for you. If the Italian looks like Monica Bellucci and (like all good Italian catholic girls) takes it in the wrang'un, then you'd be a fool not to consider it.

Morally i dont think you can go further than a snog, no browsing the top shelf or feeding the pony sugarlumps.

:lol:

Love finding shit like this to browse on my lunchbreak. :lol:

Fwiw I think he's going regardless and he'll do whatever she permits of him.

but not knowing Mrs P or the relationship in it's entirety, it's not as easy as saying "don't cheat".

:lol:

A man is only as loyal as his options.

Look, we know you want to shag her and you know we know you want to shag her. Shag her. Things are good with the mrs? She's got a b/f who's a bit of a lad? These makes it all the better. You'd have a much better shag if there's high risk involved.

Shag. Then report here.

Ignore all these sensible folk, get stuck in lad.

Worst rhyming couplet ever.

Ignore all these sensible folk, get stuck in dolt?

Hmmm I agree, more work needed.

Crying out for usage of 'poke' tbh.

What would Charles Bukowski do in this position? He wouldN'T f*ck about dithering, fighting with his conscience, worried about the betrayal of his f*cking wife. No sir. He'd be in there, anal, no straight sex sh*t either and I'd therefore recommend that you do the same, stop f*cking with time, just do it. Your missus could well be f*cking about behind your back man and even if she's not, so f*ck, get amongst this bird, even up the score, 1-1, and if ya missus is a loyal faithful woman, look on the bright-side, you've just made it 2-0 in your favour. Get the f*ck in.