Battlefield 3

Kid Dynamite

Used to play a lot of Desert Combat years ago, that was always good fun, pissing around in an apache. Played a bit of BF2 at a mates and it seemed alright, but didn't really entertain as much as DC did. Will be very interested to see how the new one goes, and how it all works on ps3 (only ever done pc for BF, but thats just not going to work for this one!). But will still prob end up getting MW3. Any word on whether theres going to be any form of single player in BF3? Not sure I'd be bothered with it if its just multiplayer (don't have enough patience for that).

the only thing that frustraits me with cod is those stupid juggernaugts although i have figured out a easy way to kill em now use a 50 caliber sniper rifle. although the other maps with em on its not so easy. im looking forward to bf3 cant wait. least it isnt like cod where the maps are fucking small and people spawn on top of each other

• 1 month later...

Wasnt planning on buying this til after christmas but my girlfriend popped home from work yesterday evening with a little present for me :D

waiting for the install and downloads and what have you now but watched this while I was waiting

its good :thumbup:

Well the MP is, Ive done one mission of the SP but thats always basically a tacked on glorified tutorial on FPS' nowadays anyway

pulled a sqaud together of mates tonight on XBL and got stuck into some games and had a good laugh at it

am I the only one whos bothered then? :P

either way, im enjoying the game online, campaign is nothing interesting no surprises there though for a modern FPS though the QTE fight with a rat was fun

am I the only one whos bothered then? :P

either way, im enjoying the game online, campaign is nothing interesting no surprises there though for a modern FPS though the QTE fight with a rat was fun

Ordered. Loads of my mates are bothered so near-enforced botheredness on my part. Looks great though.

Picked it up on the Xbox to play with my brother, been loving it so far, few problems online initially but certainly seems to be slowly sorting itself out. Been so long since i last played a Battlefield game that i had forgotten how much i prefer it over COD.

Anyone tell me if its worth playing an old battlefield? and if so which one

BFBC2 probably, its the most recent one

to be honest though you may as well plump for BF3, if you like your multiplayer focused FPS' then you won't find much/anything to disappoint you

Argh i need a new game but dunno what to get. I love finding old cheap games i have never played but cant seem to find anything which takes my fancy.

the last time I struck gold on something like that was saints row 2

at the moment there are so many things coming out that I want though, I dont have the time or money to play them all

Argh i need a new game but dunno what to get. I love finding old cheap games i have never played but cant seem to find anything which takes my fancy.

the last time I struck gold on something like that was saints row 2

at the moment there are so many things coming out that I want though, I dont have the time or money to play them all

I've played Saints Row 1 and it didn't do much for me.

might try assassins creed 2

I thought Saints Row 2 was awful, but I get the impression some people put up with that in favour of enjoying how wacky and zany it was. I perservered with it to completion as it was reasonably fun and I had nothing else to play at the time. Everything about it was subpar, particularly the gameplay. To each their own though.

Almost certainly the buggiest game I've ever played too, and I've played a lot of buggy games.

Edited by Tecato