For those of you not in a relationship

The Fish

Wrong daddio,

I thank you all for your thoughts, probably going to ignore most of them and do what I want anyway, but thanks none the less.

Looks like her weekend visit to her folks will be long term, so as long as I can avoid inviting her to an upcoming party that she knows of, I reckon I can comfortably ease her out of my life for a while. <_<

Honestly, I seem to attract/be attracted to Lunatics

Wrong daddio,

I thank you all for your thoughts, probably going to ignore most of them and do what I want anyway, but thanks none the less.

Looks like her weekend visit to her folks will be long term, so as long as I can avoid inviting her to an upcoming party that she knows of, I reckon I can comfortably ease her out of my life for a while. <_<

I seem to be like that aswell :lol:

Depends on the severity of what she's going through. If it is something majorly life changing/threatening be the better man and be there to support her while not giving her false hope of romance. If it's something trivial and minor, bang the damage out of her, it may go some way to cheering her up.

Depends on the severity of what she's going through. If it is something majorly life changing/threatening be the better man and be there to support her while not giving her false hope of romance. If it's something trivial and minor, bang the damage out of her, it may go some way to cheering her up.

Yeah, she's in a bad place. I'm happy to be the wet-shouldered buddy. I'm happy to bang the crap out of her, but I can't be the guy that she needs right now, which is the whole enchilada.

If it's something trivial and minor, bang the damage out of her, it may go some way to cheering her up.

A sexorcism. The power of cock compels you!

<_<

Wrong daddio,

why don't you just view them all as lunatics and accept it ? Anyway, chance gone maybe.

Next time, take it while its there man.

^ Spoken like a true player.

not really intended.

I'm not necessarily going to say shag her brains out or owt like that [although why not] but looking at it longer term, good relationships are good for you. Of course, Fish has said he isn't that way inclined towards her, but he may have though differently if he had gone for it, if they get on well together then you never know what you may have missed.

If I were him, I'd give her a call tbh. But thats me.

EDit/PS

just offering my experienced point of view <_<

Edited by LeazesMag

Wrong daddio,

Looks like her weekend visit to her folks will be long term, so as long as I can avoid inviting her to an upcoming party that she knows of, I reckon I can comfortably ease her out of my life for a while. :lol:

I seem to be like that aswell :D

Crazy birds are usually great shags tho in all fairness

So,

Last night (or rather, early on this morning around 02:00), the lass started sending me flirty messages, then a couple of pictures... then a couple of texts asking why I wasn’t replying, then an angry message telling me I was taking the piss. I was already asleep by 01:00!

Um, why do I attract the mentals?:lol:

I know you don't care that much, but I had to get it down in print in case she comes round my house, kills me and struts round south London wearing my skin as a swimsuit.

So,

Last night (or rather, early on this morning around 02:00), the lass started sending me flirty messages, then a couple of pictures... then a couple of texts asking why I wasn’t replying, then an angry message telling me I was taking the piss. I was already asleep by 01:00!

I know you don't care that much, but I had to get it down in print in case she comes round my house, kills me and struts round south London wearing my skin as a swimsuit.

What kinds of pics?

her holding up your dead dog, or her with her bangers out?

Either way we'd all like to see them :D

So,

What kinds of pics?

She's depressingly light of the front front. Meenzer should have them by now.

2 in the morning? Tell her to fuck off man.

Sympathy for her situation is fycking off over the horizon at a startling speed. There's crazy hot, and hot crazy, then there's just batshit.

So,

What kinds of pics?

So i take it form that response she sent you a pic of a couple of fired eggs then?

Very disappointing, she should have at least sent a pic of her kebab to make up for the lack of boobage!

So,

What kinds of pics?

So i take it form that response she sent you a pic of a couple of fired eggs then?

Very disappointing, she should have at least sent a pic of her kebab to make up for the lack of boobage!

Nope, she's very sensitive about her lack of chebbers. No tit-shots, just belly and below.

Meenz, you got them or not?