For those of you not in a relationship

The Fish

Just come through.

:D:lol:<_<:lol: :lol: :lol: fucking LOL at your mush on the Sydney pic. What's with the dyed black hair too? :icon_lol:

Don't be daft man, that's from about 5 years ago. ;) I've go no hair to dye these days :lol:

Edit Did backnin the day, I didn't in Sydney, she's got a bloke. Big bastard too. Aussie rugby playing type, all swigging beers and hilariously throwing up or pissing in magical ways <_<

I reckon he's the kind of guy who definitely would experiment with livestock. Not bitter or owt

Edited by The Fish

Just come through.

:D:lol:<_<:lol: :lol: :lol: fucking LOL at your mush on the Sydney pic. What's with the dyed black hair too? <_<

Don't be daft man, that's from about 5 years ago. ;) I've go no hair to dye these days :lol:

Edit Did backnin the day, I didn't in Sydney, she's got a bloke. Big bastard too. Aussie rugby playing type, all swigging beers and hilariously throwing up or pissing in magical ways :rolleyes:

I reckon he's the kind of guy who definitely would experiment with livestock. Not bitter or owt

You flew to Sydney to see a lass. . . . who had a bloke!? :icon_lol:

Also pics of these lasses everyones creaming over of gtfo

Just come through.

:D:lol:<_<:lol: :lol: :lol: fucking LOL at your mush on the Sydney pic. What's with the dyed black hair too? :rolleyes:

Edit Did backnin the day, I didn't in Sydney, she's got a bloke. Big bastard too. Aussie rugby playing type, all swigging beers and hilariously throwing up or pissing in magical ways :rolleyes:

You flew to Sydney to see a lass. . . . who had a bloke!? <_<

I didn't just go to Sydney for a lass you Doyle. :finger:

And bugger off sunshine, I'm not providing you with softcore wanking material. :icon_lol:

I didn't just go to Sydney for a lass you Doyle. :lol:

And bugger off sunshine, I'm not providing you with softcore wanking material. :lol:

You can trust me Fish, I was in Cubs. :lol:

and I'm desperate <_<:D

Birds with nae tits have a higher genetic pre-disposition to taking it in the shitbox. Its all to do with baboons, breasts and primate attraction.

:lol:

Its something to do with baboons who developed massive red arses to attract mates. Women with nae tits are more likely to use their arse as a substitute for having nae tits. Like Baboons basically. The evolutionary expression of 'any holes a goal'?

It needs some work and i admit its not exactly Origin of the Species but its a testable theory, which is more than evolution is.

• 10 years later...
On 21/09/2011 at 08:22, jonpneumonic said:

You see, the answer is staring you right in the face with it's cycloptic brown eye. Just make sure she is only a little bummed (I assume this means pulling out and jizzing up her back) then due to your own criteria you can let her down gently. They when she's hoyed herself off a bridge and you are wracked with guilt, you can at least think back to happier times, whjen you were conkers deep in her shitbox.

Holy moly, this doesn’t hold up well in the post-me too world 

On 04/12/2021 at 07:59, Gemmill said:

Mate that's Fish's wife you're talking about. He ended up marrying her. 

You saying my wife's got nee chebs? I'll fuckin' deck ya.

On 07/12/2021 at 13:21, Gemmill said:

Pancake and Slaphead. That's what I call you both. 

Pancake and Slaphead? That's what I call your Mrs' tits.

Cos one looks like a beagle ear and the other like Grant Mitchell.