Obama once again showing America is Israel's lapdog.

Park Life

It's really easy to spot someone who goes out of their way to take a de-facto position in support for a belligerent in a conflict, when they talk about a fundamentally one sided conflict in terms of "they are both as bad as each with murder on both sides other just one has bigger guns".

Imagine people talking about the Warsaw ghetto in terms of "Look how sick Judaism is, look at the texts, they are as bad as each other but the equally racist nazis have bigger guns"

Shocking.

I just watched the BBC/CNN today for the heck of it and you can almost understand why some people take this view. We can laugh at the likes of North Korea for mind controlling their people but the rest arent too far off.

In further news, that ceasefire has broken down again, 2 hours in, because an Israeli soldier has been kidnapped. Back to senseless slaughter we go...

Fact Israeli tank fire took out about 40 Palestinians might have something to do with it too. Or was this another ceasefire after that? Was out and havent checked the news recently. It was a shambles of a ceasefire anyway. Apparently Israel was allowed 'defensive' measures but not 'offensive'. How the hell does anyone define those terms though? Especially considering whats been happening recently.

Holy hell... that's a staggering statement. If that's a window into the mind of your average Israeli though, then where does that leave us? Is this guy just a nutjob? I doubt he's alone.

There have been many many statements that have been very disturbing. An elected MP who said all Palestinians mothers shot be shot dead, Sharon's son who said they need to level the whole place like Hiroshima/Nagasaki, a religious minister who said something similar etc etc.

I'd still like to think most Israeli's are rational and objective about what their army is doing, but it doesnt seem to be the case. Its scary. If statements like these had come out of any other place the world would be in an uproar.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look forward to hamas being wiped out.

Shame the folk of gaza dont have the sense to overthrow them. Gonna make them suffer for their stupidity.

What a classy person you are.

look at Jewishvoice.org

Life-of-Brian.jpg

"Look at Jewishvoice.org."

briandvdpic2.jpg?fileId=8213424

"What's the matter with him?

He says the Jews are scrounging."
Life-of-Brian.jpg
"Oh, uhh, no, the point is the Jews. They do all right. Don't they?"
" Well, good luck to 'em."
Life-of-Brian.jpg
"Okay, and you're much more important than they are, right? So, what are you worrying about? There you are. See?"
"I'm worrying about what you have got against Jews."
Life-of-Brian.jpg
"I haven't got anything against the Jews. Consider the lilies"
"He's having a go at the flowers now.
Oh, give the flowers a chance."
Life-of-Brian.jpg
"Ohh. Look. There was this exodus, and it happened in Biblical times."
"When did this happen, exactly? Where did you find this out?"
Life-of-Brian.jpg
"I don't know. And they were lead to the promised land."
"You don't know?!"
Life-of-Brian.jpg
"Well, it doesn't matter!"
"He doesn't know if it happened!"
Life-of-Brian.jpg
"Oh, it happened in 1200 BC. Now....."
"Oh! You said you didn't know!"
Life-of-Brian.jpg
"It really doesn't matter. The point is there was this Jewish biblical exodus....."
"He's making it up as he goes along."
Life-of-Brian.jpg
"No, I'm not! ...And he took them through Egyp-- Wait a minute. Was it through Palestine?"
"Ohh.
Oh, he's terrible! He's terrible."
195462d1216786620-so-i-watched-monty-pyt
"Look! Just FUCK OFF!"

Holy hell... that's a staggering statement. If that's a window into the mind of your average Israeli though, then where does that leave us? Is this guy just a nutjob? I doubt he's alone.

I doubt this guy speaks for the majority, hence why it was taken down.

Unbelievably ironic that a Jew could talk about genocide so lightly really given the history.

Russell Brand does a decent job of taking the piss out of that Hannity arsehole on Fox News on his The Trews YouTube show. Hannity is an absolute disgrace. Makes Kay Burley look like a real mensch.

...it's bothering me that after years of thinking he was one of the most annoying people on television, I'm starting to think Russell Brand is a pretty decent person.

Also, I struggle to watch Fox News without becoming seriously enraged at the best of times, but that Hannity guy...

Fox News would actually be quite funny if it wasn't so dangerous. It's hard to fathom for us Brits that a rolling news channel could deliver such a one sided editorial agenda.

Makes you realise how lucky we are with the beeb. Even sky news looks good against fox

Edited by Dr Gloom

If you're going to compare them to the US then yes. But even so, there are stories which aren't covered by them, and from time to time I find that somewhat disturbing. That said, I have no immediately on hand evidence for this, so I'll not press it too hard: There was this from the Guardian not long ago:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/mar/17/bbc-leftwing-bias-non-existent-myth

The Guardian of course is heavily left biased, so this needs to be taken with a pinch of salt, but even so - it cites research carried out by Cardiff Uni that demonstrates that the BBC has been consistently more favourable towards right wing policies and politicians, than left. Moreover, I think his belief that the right, in essence, polices the BBC - is probably a justifiable remark.

That's not to say that I don't think it's the least biased news source out there - it's miles ahead of everyone else in the mainstream news outlet stakes - but it's still not perfect.

Plenty on the right would argue the beeb is dominated by namby pamby liberal do gooders. The fact that both sides debate it suggests to me the beeb has tone and balance just about right.

Edited by Dr Gloom

Plenty on the right would argue the beeb is dominated by namby pamby liberal do gooders. The fact that both sides debate it suggests to me the beeb has tone and balance just about right.

:lol: I've admired your responses in this thread. Time and time again various individuals have threatened to insert their manhood into your little hole, but you've pushed them away, one after the other. Fair play. And you'd know where I stand with this issue.

:lol: I've admired your responses in this thread. Time and time again various individuals have threatened to insert their manhood into your little hole, but you've pushed them away, one after the other. Fair play. And you'd know where I stand with this issue.

Go on I'm all ears.

That's actually the central point of that link though - that the right wing say that in order to police it, while the left generally accepts the BBC's position because they don't want to lose it.

The fact that the bias is demonstrably in favour of the right wing (with respect of the information put forward in that link) suggests to me that the BBC is at the very least, pro-establishment.

It's a government organ with nice pastel colours and mood lighting for the Islington crowd. The Govt choosing the Dir Gen is the give away. ;) However compared to the trash dished up in many other countries it isn't so bad in comparison.