Newcastle United 3-1 Blackburn Rovers

Tom

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to this, first game in a few years as I've managed to wangle a rare weekend off work. Looking forward to seeing the French lads play. Should be too strong for Blackburn, even though our home record has been shocking against them recently.

3-1 win for us. Best brace and a Ben Arfa belter

Exactly the sort of game we should win but usually struggle in. I'm hopeful though after our start and now ben arfa is back. I'd like to see him start just behind best and marveaux in for obertan.

0-1, and frankly we have had it coming. We have been limping off with way more points in our pockets than would be fair lately.

I take it you've only streamed the QPR game recently then.

Rose-tinted glasses taken off I think we have been lucky so far. Feel free to disagree simply my take on it.

I think the result could be swayed by the crowd. If there's a roar, then I think we'll win. But if its a quiet day, then we may struggle.

Train down to the Toon tomorrow, so all day on Saturday in centre. I for one will be cheering like mad

3-1

Alrite lads, just watched the youtube video of oh 'colo' at sam jacks. I want that kind of atmosphere before the game, where is there to go? And for future reference, where in toon is best to watch a televised game for atmosphere?

Where's this fixture register on the pisseasystarttotheseason-ometer ???

Given they've beaten us the last 5 times up here I guess it should be considered VERY VERY tough ??

We've went to the match 5 times against these thinking we'd piss it. I'll go there tomorrow thinking the same. Logically we should win. We are clearly better than them in most positions we're at home there'll be nearly 50000 there, fuck stats lets lay this bogie to rest. A scrappy win would dee me though.