Newcastle United 3-1 Blackburn Rovers

Tom

well peronally i hope we beat them and keep our unbeaten record up but i know that would be impossible our luck runs out somewhere. as long as cunterhead scumberland shit heads dont go above us lol

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well peronally i hope we beat them and keep our unbeaten record up but i know that would be impossible our luck runs out somewhere. as long as cunterhead scumberland shit heads dont go above us lol

The cunterheads would have to get at least 4 points tomorrow to do that, so I think you'll be alright Deaders.

Possession wise; they're steadily getting worse, we're steadily getting better. Over the past 5 league games we've had a similar set of opponents.

Arsenal, Fulham, Villa obviously, but I'd equate Everton with sunderland, and Wolves with QPR.

Everything points to a home win. Which is why I'm going to put a fiver on Blackburn

As good as our start has been (points wise) I still worry everytime I see our bench.

Perch backup defender (fullback and centre back)

Guthrie backup midfielder

Lovelypants backup striker

Yuk.

Genuinely excited to see Ben Arfa back though.