An Idiot Abroad

catmag

No one else think it was a bit contrived? Had its funny bits but gervais cackle grated on me

It would have been better without Gervais on it full stop, and that's coming from someone who is a fan. He just looks like a twat in this and the series doesn't need him in it.

Scott - you need to watch whatever you didn't see of the last series because every one of them was brilliant.

No one else think it was a bit contrived? Had its funny bits but gervais cackle grated on me

It would have been better without Gervais on it full stop, and that's coming from someone who is a fan. He just looks like a twat in this and the series doesn't need him in it.

Scott - you need to watch whatever you didn't see of the last series because every one of them was brilliant.

Aye, I totally agree.

Merchant's still decent in it, but Gervais just comes across as an absolute arse.

Enjoyed it, especially the "I'm taking advice off a cabbage ffs" :lol:

That noise when they were diving had me cringing, how weren't they snapping an ankle?!

I thought exactly the same thing. I wouldn't bungee jump but if my life depended on it I'd rather have a piece of elastic over water than a rope and some mud below me :D

Fully enjoyed last night, if your a fan of the show you couldn't of expected more. He isnt an actor and gervais said it all when he said "he is suspicious of us" they still manage screw him over though :nufc: