loan companys

DEADMAN

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well im interested in computers er i did 6 weeks in holticulture and 6 weeks working in a supermarket so either would do

Aye well i'm sure you know what you're doing then, i'm a student who's never done a single days real work in my life so I can't say anything haha.

Ah right, in that case aye. Preying on those with no where else to turn. No different to loan sharks tbf, less the shotgun perhaps.

Edited by JawD

he's not the one trying tog et one, was just commentating on how they can get away charging the extortionate interest fees

yea well said thats what im on about how do they get away with extortion fees has anyone seen a higher apr the highest one i think i saw was a one advertised on tv it had a apr of 5570 or something like that.

yea but to have a loan through a bank you have to earn proper money income

What do you do DEADMAN?

Professional couch potato.

Said the high flying fryer

Least im not taking your taxes.

18 years old and one of the most obnoxious pricks I've ever come across. What are you going to feel like Kevin when you finish education and don't have that wonderful career job to walk straight into?

One day you'll look back on some of your posts here and cringe.

heh wish i could mate but i ant got no qualifications or certificates or not im pretty much useless

Bollocks, there's a job out there for you, it might take a hell of a long time to get it but there's no reason you can't.

yea but to have a loan through a bank you have to earn proper money income

What do you do DEADMAN?

Professional couch potato.

Said the high flying fryer

Least im not taking your taxes.

18 years old and one of the most obnoxious pricks I've ever come across. What are you going to feel like Kevin when you finish education and don't have that wonderful career job to walk straight into?

One day you'll look back on some of your posts here and cringe.

30 something years old and one of the most stuck up pricks i've ever come across :nufc: Fucking hell craig calm doon, I thought we were buddys? When i said at least i'm not taking taxes i meant at least i have some form of job, ya divvy wanker plonker.