Blackburn Rovers vs Newcastle United

2bias

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be a 2nd string team for them, ad they'll have survival higher up the list.

Bit cunty of you to say after 6 league games though... by the end of the season it might very well be us fighting off relegation, not them.

Would love it if they fielded a 2nd rate team obviously..

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to see us play our strongest possible team for this game.

If we don't take the competition seriously now then we never will. There's never been a better time to really give it a proper go and try and win our first domestic trophy since 1955.

I would make this competition a priorityand would even sacrifice premier league points to progress in the LeagueCup. Not that its necessary to sacrifice league points but given the choice I would take progression in the League cup over 3 points in the League.

Finishing 10th in the Premier League for next decade whilst playing weakened teams in the cup competitions is so dull and uninspiring

We should play our strongest possible team in all cup competitions every time (we always used to) and actually try and win something