Creepy/Good/Interesting Wiki pages

Besty

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Serbian_Film

Probably gonna download this and wank myself to death.

:icon_lol:

Fucking hell. Everyone that's involved in that film should be locked up for their own good.

I did have a chuckle at this part of the plot mind.

He tries to shoot him but finds out that the gun is empty. Miloš jams his erect penis into Rasa's empty eye socket, killing him.

:lol:

Aye I was gonna post that. :lol: The ending ruined what was otherwise a decent film.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still thinking about seeing those poor fuckers get their heads chopped off yesterday. The placid look on the other guys face as his mates head rolls off and hits him on the shoulder, knowing he is next :lol:

What the fuck did you watch that for man? When I read the opening post in the thread, I thought "he's gonna get a chewing for posting this", and yet it was just people commenting on how awful it was. Aye no shit.

Morbid curiosity. Lesson learned. 20 years ago people would have had PTSD watching something like that. Now kids have a good laugh at it online.

I'm still thinking about seeing those poor fuckers get their heads chopped off yesterday. The placid look on the other guys face as his mates head rolls off and hits him on the shoulder, knowing he is next ;)

What the fuck did you watch that for man? When I read the opening post in the thread, I thought "he's gonna get a chewing for posting this", and yet it was just people commenting on how awful it was. Aye no shit.

Morbid curiosity. Lesson learned. 20 years ago people would have had PTSD watching something like that. Now kids have a good laugh at it online.

Sad when you put it like that really. I suppose thats the internet for you though.

I'm still thinking about seeing those poor fuckers get their heads chopped off yesterday. The placid look on the other guys face as his mates head rolls off and hits him on the shoulder, knowing he is next ;)

I couldn't/wouldn't watch something like that. It's horrible and sick but I'm not surprised some people watch these things for entertainment. I suppose it's the way the media's been heading for years, the people who provide the content don't matter to the broadcaster or the viewers. I imagine the target audience get a vicarious thrill and move on to the next clip for another cheap laugh. Depressing really.

• 2 weeks later...