Creepy/Good/Interesting Wiki pages

Besty

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://en.wikipedia...._Gein#Childhood

Another one. it is worth noting that they both had mothers who were big on reading them the violent bits of the bible.

Yeah and were both bullied and had no friends, mostly the same sorta shit with these weirdos. I'm sure I heard somewhere that mothers have a much more important role than fathers in stuff like this? Because it's in the human psyche or some shit. Either way I just don't get how you can become THAT fucked up. If Ed Gein was around today... "Ed started off by calling people Cunterheads on Toontastic"

Fucking hell. Thorough, wasn't he?

Didn't mess about, the bit about the safes creeped me out most, I'd get creeped out in a locked cupboard knowing that i'd get out, nevermind locked in a safe to die :|

surprised this hasn't been picked up for a movie tbh like something that Saw has ripped off

Would make a class film like, set back in that period.

• 4 weeks later...

I like reading about serial killers generally. Occasionally I'll go to the category and browse through random names. I realise that makes me sound a right sick fuck btw.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/29LwSa/listverse.com/2011/11/14/10-monumental-malignantly-narcissistic-sociopaths/

You'd enjoy this article then!

Friend of mine actually did an MA about Bundy, Hannibal Lector etc and their links to gothic literature. Was a great idea and interesting read!

Some wierdo's on here like. That Japanese torture/human guinea pig camp, it's been on my mind since some cunt put it up on here, and now people are on about fucking "favourite serial killers"! Fucking wronguns, and wronguns is the right word.

Some wierdo's on here like. That Japanese torture/human guinea pig camp, it's been on my mind since some cunt put it up on here, and now people are on about fucking "favourite serial killers"! Fucking wronguns, and wronguns is the right word.

that was me with the japanese torture camp im big into world war 1 and 2 so read alot about it :)

Watched a documentary on this bloke last night.

https://www.mi5.gov....apman-case.html

Pretty incredible story.

look at the guys name on the left one up from the bottom hahahahah

:lol:

Middlesbrough had a player in the early 90's called Uwe Fuchs. The local paper the Evening Gazette received complaints from the PCC, because of a few headlines like when he had a shit game "UWE FUCHS IT UP", and when he went back to Germany "UWE FUCHS OFF".