Monitor

McFaul

Me desktop monitor fucked up, so I bought a LG FLATRON L1717S off this cunt in the paper from Rowlands Gill (looked like Malcolm Crosby) for £20 its massive really decent monitor, but there's nee sound. There's no plugholes in the back to connect me pc sound wires to the monitor. I'm shite with anything technical can someone advise me what to do please?

Pretty simple one this Stevie. You need to buy some speakers - this monitor doesn't have any built in.

There's nee holes to put the speakers in though, and I thought it did have in built speakers.

I've just googled the model and it doesn't have them.

You'll need to get a couple of free-standing ones.

Aye but how will I get sound if there's nee holes in the monitor to plug them in tee?

I've just googled the model and it doesn't have them.

You'll need to get a couple of free-standing ones.

Aye but how will I get sound if there's nee holes in the monitor to plug them in tee?

Free-standing speakers will connect directly into the back of your PC - they won't come into contact with the monitor at all.

Fucking hell Stevie lad, just say the word and I'll make this thread go away :D

I've never been one of these computer gimps man, if you don't know something ask! There's people registered on this message board who know less about football than I do about computers however.