Own up...

Sandancer82

• 1 month later...

I ended up going, and you've got no reason to believe me but we ended up in the Sunderland directors box. Got there late, just walked in their main entrance, didn't even look at the receptionist up some stairs, through some doors, and we're right there in their executive bit. Lot of scouts there. Richie Humphreys was there too and Marco-ah Gabbyudeyney they look so alike. This is the echelon of Sunderland's executive bit, people opening doors for you and what not, and I swear to god, it's astonishingly shit, like gobsmackingly. It's decorated like someone would decorate their house in 1979. Red carpets chatty seats you'd see at a social club gathering, me phone went dead or I would've taken some photo's. Next thing we're out in to the directors box and the seats were like they are in the platinum and we just sat where we wanted. When FFS said SJP was a Rolls Royce compared to a Mini Metro, not even vaguely being biased, he's understating it. It's like the fucking lounge in a decrepit social club.

The match itself was disappointing, the Faroes lad was probably our best player, but if Adjei (number 7) ever kicks a ball for the first team I've got no doubt he'll be put in the Fumaca bracket. We were pretty shite, and 3-0 didn't really flatter the mackems, largely all kids though, good to see Campbell get a run, missed a sitter though in the first half, still he's only 16. Tiny lad though, built like David Speedie.

Must admit when I saw the line-up I thought we'd struggle. Nowt wrong with hoying the bairns in though as it doesn't really matter even if it is against that lot. They'll probably have stuck the result in half their sigs over on RTG like.

Must admit when I saw the line-up I thought we'd struggle. Nowt wrong with hoying the bairns in though as it doesn't really matter even if it is against that lot. They'll probably have stuck the result in half their sigs over on RTG like.

I didn't hear we beyt the scoom 3-0 like. I tell you what it is looking at the toon fans, the mackems must have been really narked at them. 90 minutes of total abuse, was hilarious, if the shoe was on the other foot we'd put up some resistance at least.

I tell you how what summed up what their place is, we left with 15 minutes to go and walked round the north side of the stadium, so imagine the toon fans are in the Gallowgate we're walking right past the Leazes outside the ground, and all you could hear clear as day was "HAVE YE EVER SEEN A MACKEM IN MILAN...HAVE YE FUCK!!" 3-0 down. Summed everything up for me.

21 page thread

http://www.readytogo...ad.php?t=644785

Bitter twats have forgotten the taste of defeat.

9 page thread

http://www.readytogo...ad.php?t=644758

Nobles Celebration: Ran straight over to the scum fans and threw his arms in the air.

Love owt like that

24 page thread

http://www.readytogo...ad.php?t=644229

What a set of twats.

Pitch invasion at Darlo and ripping seats out at a reserves match.

Fucking unbelievable.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=644785&page=2#ixzz1dxKM18Gq

I saw that like, but it was only one bloke, and the kid that scored the hattrick stood antagonising the toon fans after the first goal for a good 10 seconds, disgrace.

I ended up going, and you've got no reason to believe me but we ended up in the Sunderland directors box. Got there late, just walked in their main entrance, didn't even look at the receptionist up some stairs, through some doors, and we're right there in their executive bit. Lot of scouts there. Richie Humphreys was there too and Marco-ah Gabbyudeyney they look so alike. This is the echelon of Sunderland's executive bit, people opening doors for you and what not, and I swear to god, it's astonishingly shit, like gobsmackingly. It's decorated like someone would decorate their house in 1979. Red carpets chatty seats you'd see at a social club gathering, me phone went dead or I would've taken some photo's. Next thing we're out in to the directors box and the seats were like they are in the platinum and we just sat where we wanted. When FFS said SJP was a Rolls Royce compared to a Mini Metro, not even vaguely being biased, he's understating it. It's like the fucking lounge in a decrepit social club.

The match itself was disappointing, the Faroes lad was probably our best player, but if Adjei (number 7) ever kicks a ball for the first team I've got no doubt he'll be put in the Fumaca bracket. We were pretty shite, and 3-0 didn't really flatter the mackems, largely all kids though, good to see Campbell get a run, missed a sitter though in the first half, still he's only 16. Tiny lad though, built like David Speedie.

Sorry to hear that, we are from the same place.

Sorry to hear that, we are from the same place.

Mate he makes Niklas Alexandersson look like Johan Cruyff.

What a set of twats.

Pitch invasion at Darlo and ripping seats out at a reserves match.

Fucking unbelievable.

Read more: http://www.readytogo...2#ixzz1dxKM18Gq

I saw that like, but it was only one bloke, and the kid that scored the hattrick stood antagonising the toon fans after the first goal for a good 10 seconds, disgrace.

Did any of our fans run on the pitch and give their goal keeper a clip? Cos if not they can stfu