20 minutes..

Gemmill

Everbody knows the last day is a complete doss anyway; I actually like it. And I get paid for a full day but leave at lunch time. Then I'm off until the 4th of January!  :lol:

70767[/snapback]

yeah the fact i have to work tomorrow, until 12.30 and there is a buffet in the office hardly depressed me

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everbody knows the last day is a complete doss anyway; I actually like it. And I get paid for a full day but leave at lunch time. Then I'm off until the 4th of January!  ;)

70767[/snapback]

yeah the fact i have to work tomorrow, until 12.30 and there is a buffet in the office hardly depressed me

70825[/snapback]

Keep it up lads, you're really convincing me that I should have stayed in work for the rest of today and tomorrow. :lol:

I'm working til 3 tomorrow, there's a buffet, then I'm off straight down the boozers in South Gosforth with wor lass, her lunatic of a mate and her bloke, her lunatic mates gay friend and his post op transexual friend! It's no joke, so if anyone fancies a freak show pop down, I'll be the one in the corner willing the clock to turn faster. :lol:

Everbody knows the last day is a complete doss anyway; I actually like it. And I get paid for a full day but leave at lunch time. Then I'm off until the 4th of January!  ;)

70767[/snapback]

70825[/snapback]

Keep it up lads, you're really convincing me that I should have stayed in work for the rest of today and tomorrow. :lol:

70828[/snapback]

I'll be drinking at work tomorrow as well, and i wont have the hassle of the wife and kids :puke:

Hope you choke on your Turkey.

70736[/snapback]

Chicken tbh

70741[/snapback]

Are you having xmas dinner with the smug twat like?

70747[/snapback]

Was a reference to 'choking' the chicken tbh.

I wouldnt have dinner with him like, you wouldnt get so much as a fucking mouthful.

70748[/snapback]

Who could say 'no' to a christmas dinner of tinned spaghetti and a bottle of Lambrusco...

70807[/snapback]

Two words: Pickled. Cabbage. :lol:

70816[/snapback]

Ah is that your christmas dinner? Nobody would eat that in Jormany on Christmas day.

Now I know where the name "boxing day" is coming from ... spending the whole day at the thunderbox... ;)

..left at work before I break up for Christmas.  :puke:

:lol: to me and :puke: to anyone that has to work tomorrow. ;)

70722[/snapback]

I can better that....

I finished Tuesday but have been 'on call' for the last 2 days (and also tomorrow) earning an extra £50 a day for the privilege and will be doing it for 3 days next week as well.

So basically, I'm getting paid £300 for having a phone switched on. Should I get called and need to do something, they're paying me at double rate for the pleasure!

;):puke:

I've been off for a week, matey.  :puke:  Back in tomorrow thou :puke: from 9:00am-10:30am then a nice piss-up!  :puke:

70954[/snapback]

One and a half hours? Is it worth it? ;)

70955[/snapback]

Ah, but its not work that I'm going in for. People are bringing food & drink in so we work for one and a half hours and play a few daft games with a few drinks for the next hour and a half.

It works out well for me because I'm 'just' keeping enough holidays that I have left so I have two bonus holidays for next year....I know! Yippee..! But hey...would be nice to see people off before x-mas too, like.

EDIT: Everyones just having a half-day, btw... :lol:

Edited by Geordie Boyo

:puke:

Im in from 7am to 4pm tomorrow :puke:

and no I wont be playing daft games and eating old Marys home made quiche, its a teleconference for me followed by 5 hours of "hunt the missing Contributions"

70961[/snapback]

:lol:;)

Just think man, Santy's here in a few days time. :puke:

well Im hoping he brings me that cute redhead I asked for :lol:

70963[/snapback]

signed sealed delivered i'm yours :puke: x

70977[/snapback]

:puke:

;)

Working at the moment, working tomorrow night, finish Christmas Eve morning and then back in on days Christmas Day. Christmas starts Boxing Day for me. Have to finish my Christmas shopping in the morning after I've finished work, go home, go to bed and get up in time to come back in and do it allllll again. Have PMT, have eaten too much cake left over from the work party afternoon and feel quite sick. Huzzah.

We had our xmas do yesterday, it was canny, boss paid for the meal and everyone knows free food tastes better (except the stuff you find in bins).

Only me and one of the lasses in today, and we've got the cards and the Monolopy out. She's not up for strip poker yet like, but I'm going to play shite on purpose for the first few hours to hustle...

We had our xmas do yesterday, it was canny, boss paid for the meal and everyone knows free food tastes better (except the stuff you find in bins).

Only me and one of the lasses in today, and we've got the cards and the Monolopy out. She's not up for strip poker yet like, but I'm going to play shite on purpose for the first few hours to hustle...

70999[/snapback]

Ask her if she wants to take a ride to Marlybone Station!

I guess we won't hear from you or Alex for the next 10 days or so, because either:

A) You are both tramps who don't own a computer.

B ) You are complete loafers who only ever waste their time posting when you're at work.

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone! :lol:

Edit: meant for SLP.

Edited by Renton

I guess we won't hear from you or Alex for the next 10 days or so, because either:

B ) You are complete loafers who only ever waste their time posting when you're at work.

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone!  ;)

71001[/snapback]

To be fair, both A and B are probably applicable :lol:

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone!  ;)

71001[/snapback]

Guilty as charged. :lol:

Merry Chrstmas to you as well, I'm off till the 3rd Jan but my brother has t'internet so I may come on and spout shite between now and then.

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone!  :puke:

71001[/snapback]

To be fair, both A and B are probably applicable :lol:

71002[/snapback]

A and B are both correct ;)