20 minutes..

Gemmill

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finish here at 5

dj'ing from 6 till midnight

really cant be arsed either, dont you just hate them people only go out drinking at christmas have 3 pints and talk shite "i'm a bit mad me"

71134[/snapback]

Christmas is the time of the year for the idiots that only get out once a year to make bellends of themselves like.

finish here at 5

really cant be arsed either, dont you just hate them people only go out drinking at christmas have 3 pints and talk shite "i'm a bit mad me"

71134[/snapback]

Christmas is the time of the year for the idiots that only get out once a year to make bellends of themselves like.

71135[/snapback]

Yep, fair play to those guys who don't need Christmas to demonstrate they are fools... :lol:

finish here at 5

71134[/snapback]

71135[/snapback]

True, it seems to bring everyone out of the woodwork. Spend all night dodging people I don't want to talk to. If they don't nab you on Christmas Eve they'll get you on Boxing Day.

I was talking to a copper at a party once (he was a guest, not part of a raid) who said he hated working at chrstmas. It was nowt to do with wanting to spend time with the family, he said it was that you get loads of people out who never drink and can't handle it causing all the trouble. He also told me he once arrested some lad while he was tucking into his christmas luch at his ma's. :lol: Like he said though, they had a warrent for him, and they knew where he would be.

finish here at 5

71134[/snapback]

71135[/snapback]

You oot the neet then? :lol:

I finished December 16th, and start again January 23rd.

Shit eh.

71143[/snapback]

On the plus side, you smell and pay for a packet of crisps with your chequebook. :lol:

71144[/snapback]

trouble is Gemmil that the above applies to you also, yet you don't have "being a student" as an excuse ;)

I'm having a bloody nightmare so far. After acting like a bellend at Pacific with the kind of dancing that's just uncalled for...! I dropped my new phone outside Bar 42. Couldn't get in touch with anyone as the screen was knackered, it just went blank. Took it to a Phone doctor this morning and he said it would cost £40 if it was the Ribbon and £50 if the screen needed to be replaced. Guess which one it was...!

I get a call from them an hour later to come and collect my phone so I drop by the Co-op to get some cash out of the machine to pay for it and guess what happened....! It took my fucking card! The stupid bint behind the counter said it wasn't her fault, there's nothing she could do. Maybe if she put a fucking sign on it saying 'OUT OF USE' that might have helped the problem as two lasses went through the same problem just after it happened to me. I ended up getting cash-back, despite not knowing my pin number for my Visa (Which I just use for the Net) and no signature on my other card. I think she got the impression that giving me some cash-back would have been a positive option. Can't say I'm grateful, the stupid bint, she kept moaning saying it wasn't her fault...!

I ended up falling asleep on my mate's settee last night with a bag of chips in my lap. :lol:

Edited by Geordie Boyo

on the birght side I went to the pub and tried to buy a round and the barman said "I've got this one"

this happened three times with three different members of staff before my mates cottoned on and made me give them the money to go get the drinks with...

in the end I only bought three pints of lager all night....

ace biscuits...