Jonas Gutierrez signs new four year deal

Tom

Surprised tbh, what sort of money was he on, does anybody know? If it wasn't in excess of/was roughly on a par with Tiote's improved deal it would make sense-I'd just assumed he'd be on more.

You can see how his fitness record and defensive contribution would lead to Pardew make a strong case for his retention.

Pardew wanted to keep Carroll and Enrique too.

:D

No shit Sherlock.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised tbh, what sort of money was he on, does anybody know? If it wasn't in excess of/was roughly on a par with Tiote's improved deal it would make sense-I'd just assumed he'd be on more.

You can see how his fitness record and defensive contribution would lead to Pardew make a strong case for his retention.

:D

No shit Sherlock.

clueless

:lol:

No shit Sherlock.

clueless

He's agreeing with you :D

No shit Sherlock.

clueless

of course he is, what Pardew wants, Pardew gets, doesn't he :lol:

No shit Sherlock.

clueless

He's [LM] referring to the previous postl. And, it has to be said, many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many posts previous to that *yawn*

How many times do you need to be told?

Clueless :lol:

As has been said, the only gain from any of our players signing new contracts, is if someone bids for them, we can get a better price. Hopefully. Maybe.

It doesn't mean they will actually see out this contract in the slightest.

And it has absolutely nothing to do with what the manager wants.

As has been said, the only gain from any of our players signing new contracts, is if someone bids for them, we can get a better price. Hopefully. Maybe.

To be fair it hardly ever does.

Give it a rest Jonny one note.

go with your convictions man, go on, make a judgement and stand by it :D

About what...what is it you're so needy about you want me to make a prediction on? Truly bizarre behaviour of late, even by your usual lows.

To be fair it hardly ever does.

they will ALL be sold, if someone makes a good/acceptable offer. Welcome to the "new, improved Newcastle United", where building a good football team isn't important anymore.

About what...what is it you're so needy about you want me to make a prediction on? Truly bizarre behaviour of late, even by your usual lows.

Who's gonna win X Factor?

Who's gonna win X Factor?

needy = obsessed/make me laugh out loud ?

If "low" means calling something correctly for over 4 years, wtf do you think of someone who gets it all spectacularly wrong ?

Keep up the hand-wringing nonsense.

go with your convictions man, go on, make a judgement and stand by it :lol:

If "low" means calling something correctly for over 4 years, wtf do you think of someone who gets it all spectacularly wrong ?

:D fucking hell

If anybody wanted gutierrez I think they'd have taken him over the summer. I doubt if there's a team out there at which he'd better himself financially.

Or if there's a team knocking on the door of champion's league football like us who'd want him.

I wonder if he'll learn how to shoot without scuffing the ball or putting it into orbit over the next four years?

not really surprised you don't comprehend your own absurdity.

not really surprised you don't comprehend your own absurdity.

Well it was a simple enough question if you're being critical of comprehension. The response wasn't unexpected though I spose.

Your biggest issue LM is that you don't comprehend someone can have a different view to you - you're insistent that you're right and you feel the need to prove that someone else is wrong. You don't!

I've pointed out that I have cynicism about the motives behind offering him a new deal - but I'm not right nor wrong, it's a view, that's all and it obviously differs to others on here but that's part and parcel of a forum - it invites debate.

You're imploring that it definitely means he'll be flogged which it by no way does. Then when someone pulls you up on it, you challenge them to make a judgement and ridicule them if they don't.