To Catch a Predator

Kid Dynamite

Anyone watch this? It's on Crime channel every night at 12am. Brilliant viewing :lol:

Take a seat? Why don't you sit down for me?

:D Thats the best bit, everyone of them looks guilty as fuck and takes a seat.

'Now why are you here today?'

'I was just going to talk to your 13 year old son Sir'

Anyone watch this? It's on Crime channel every night at 12am. Brilliant viewing :steamtrain:

Take a seat? Why don't you sit down for me?

:D Thats the best bit, everyone of them looks guilty as fuck and takes a seat.

'Now why are you here today?'

'I was just going to talk to your 13 year old son Sir'

I love the way their faces go from pure excitement on hearing the boy/girls voice then look of terror when the man comes out :'), and also, I watched oen where it was a guy they'd caught before, as if he didn't learn his lesson the first time he gets caught again :lol:. The way they lie is brilliant too, "who's that alcohol for?" "Me, and the 21 year old I was speaking to online, she asked me to come hang, is she not here?" :lol:

from the wiki page on John Delorean, it would suggest that entrapment isn't legal in america.

Arrest and trialIn the summer of 1982, DeLorean received a phone call from James Hoffman, a former drug smuggler turned FBI informant. DeLorean met with Hoffman on July 11, 1982, to discuss an investment opportunity to help save his company. Over the course of the next three months, Hoffman slowly explained his intricate plan involving cocaine smugglers, a bank for laundering money, and the specifics of how much money DeLorean would be required to front to procure the deal. DeLorean went along with these discussions, planning to trade DMC stock for the seed money for any deal that would benefit the company, but leaving the drug-smuggler investors with stock in a company completely controlled by the British government. On October 19, before going to meet the investors to consummate the deal, DeLorean wrote a letter to his attorney and sealed it, with instructions to open it only if he did not return. The letter explained the situation he was in and his fear for his family's safety if he tried to back out of the deal. On October 19, 1982, DeLorean was charged with trafficking in cocaine by the U.S. government.

DeLorean successfully defended himself with a procedural defense, despite video evidence of him referring to a suitcase full of cocaine as "good as gold" -- arguing that the FBI had enticed a convicted narcotics smuggler to get him to supply the money to buy the cocaine. His attorney stated in Time (March 19, 1984), "This [was] a fictitious crime. Without the government, there would be no crime." The DeLorean defense team did not call any witnesses. DeLorean was found not guilty because of entrapment on August 16, 1984.[14]

Edited by tooner

from the wiki page on John Delorean, it would suggest that entrapment isn't legal in america.

Arrest and trialIn the summer of 1982, DeLorean received a phone call from James Hoffman, a former drug smuggler turned FBI informant. DeLorean met with Hoffman on July 11, 1982, to discuss an investment opportunity to help save his company. Over the course of the next three months, Hoffman slowly explained his intricate plan involving cocaine smugglers, a bank for laundering money, and the specifics of how much money DeLorean would be required to front to procure the deal. DeLorean went along with these discussions, planning to trade DMC stock for the seed money for any deal that would benefit the company, but leaving the drug-smuggler investors with stock in a company completely controlled by the British government. On October 19, before going to meet the investors to consummate the deal, DeLorean wrote a letter to his attorney and seialed it, with instructions to open it only if he did not return. The letter explained the situation he was in and his fear for his family's safety if he tried to back out of the deal. On October 19, 1982, DeLorean was charged with trafficking in cocaine by the U.S. government.

DeLorean successfully defended himself with a procedural defense, despite video evidence of him referring to a suitcase full of cocaine as "good as gold" -- arguing that the FBI had enticed a convicted narcotics smuggler to get him to supply the money to buy the cocaine. His attorney stated in Time (March 19, 1984), "This [was] a fictitious crime. Without the government, there would be no crime." The DeLorean defense team did not call any witnesses. DeLorean was found not guilty because of entrapment on August 16, 1984.[14]

Read up on the show. Totally different legal system to ours

Arrest and trialIn the summer of 1982, DeLorean received a phone call from James Hoffman, a former drug smuggler turned FBI informant. DeLorean met with Hoffman on July 11, 1982, to discuss an investment opportunity to help save his company. Over the course of the next three months, Hoffman slowly explained his intricate plan involving cocaine smugglers, a bank for laundering money, and the specifics of how much money DeLorean would be required to front to procure the deal. DeLorean went along with these discussions, planning to trade DMC stock for the seed money for any deal that would benefit the company, but leaving the drug-smuggler investors with stock in a company completely controlled by the British government. On October 19, before going to meet the investors to consummate the deal, DeLorean wrote a letter to his attorney and seialed it, with instructions to open it only if he did not return. The letter explained the situation he was in and his fear for his family's safety if he tried to back out of the deal. On October 19, 1982, DeLorean was charged with trafficking in cocaine by the U.S. government.

Read up on the show. Totally different legal system to ours

he was arrested in the US and tried in the US..... ;)

I spent a couple of hours watching this on YouTube last night.

Genius. Most of them had the same story.

There was a disabled guy with cerebral palsy who got caught out as well. Nee offence, but no-one can surely get coerced by him.

Edited by Holden McGroin

Why does every offender on How to catch.... look like J69? Hmm... flabby 40-something finding himself in a midlife nurse-crisis and fancys a tight 10 year old schoolboy arse to satisfy his cravings and newfound lusts :lol:

You still havent forgiven me for that photo have you ;)

Entrapment is legal in America

is it?

Ok, turns out entrapment isnt legal, but they have a few loopholes that lets them get around it. Its not entrapment if you have time to think about what you are doing before the offence apparently

The March 2007 issue of Law Enforcement magazine, a publication of Officer.com, addressed the entrapment issue from a law enforcement perspective.

"Though defendants raised the entrapment issue in Riverside, a judge's ruling later threw it out. The judge ruled it differs from a police officer presenting a handful of drugs to a subject and asking if he wants to buy some. In this scenario, the person's being invited to make a snap decision. In contrast, driving to a meeting location afforded these Internet offenders plenty of time to change their minds."

The article continued:

“ Even so, Perverted Justice plunks precautions in place to thwart the entrapment issue. Volunteers never initiate contact with the person; all communication begins with the offender. Later, contributors never instigate lewd conversations or talks of sexual meetings.

Why does every offender on How to catch.... look like J69? Hmm... flabby 40-something finding himself in a midlife nurse-crisis and fancys a tight 10 year old schoolboy arse to satisfy his cravings and newfound lusts :lol:

You still havent forgiven me for that photo have you ;)

Just pulling your leg meight, you look fabulous. If I was queer id shag you.

Edited by Saltwater