Absolutely Livid

Jusoda Kid

Went to pick the youngest up from school today (5) and one of the teachers, not his usual teacher called me over. She informed me that he'd had a little accident at school today.

I asked what had happened and she explained that they'd been doing PE and he'd asked to go to the toilet twice and she refused as some other kids had already been and she thought they were just coming the game, he'd then had his accident, which I assumed was him pissing his pants.

I was understanding and said fair enough, as I know what kids are like for messing about. It was only when I got home and he was next to me did I realise the full extent of the situation, he was stinking of shit. I took his pants down to find he had no underpants on and his pants and back looked like they'd filmed two girls one cup in there.

I asked him where his shreddies were and he went and got them out his bag, it was basically a shit snowball wrapped in a pair of Spiderman underpants.

I asked what had happened and he said he'd asked to go to the toilet twice in PE and the teacher wouldn't let him and he had tried to hold it in but couldn't. Our lass informed me that they do PE after dinner btw, I mean fuck me, its only natural the kids are going to need to pony.

FFS it's fucking 2011 and these cunts are letting my son defecate in his pants in front of the whole class, then not clean him up properly and leave him to sit in his own shit for the rest of the day, on a hot day like today. Can you imagine the poor little fuckers embarrassment? Theres no one vruel like kids either, this shit could stick (excuse the pun).

I'm in tomorrow to see the headmistress and see what the fuck she's got to say for herself and explain the actions of the sadistic cow that let this happen. Seriously thinking about taking it further as its bordering on child abuse imo.

Thoughts please.

Edited by Jusoda Kid

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's pretty disgusting. If the dozy cow has been stupid enough to put a kid in a situation where he shits his kegs, the least she should do is make sure that he's properly cleaned and sorted out immediately.

Sending the kid home with shit in his schoolbag is disgusting as well.

Edited by Gemmill

jesus christ thats mental, I'd want that cunt up in front of some sort of board or something, not letting the kid goto the bathroom is bad (surely it's easy to tell if a kid that young is in distress, i'd assume they'd be dancing on the spot)

but not to clean him up and then lob his shit covered undies in a kit bag for the rest of the day, fucking hell how incompetent do you need to be to not think that's an awful idea.

Catholic school as well.

Seriously thinking about taking it further.

Edited by Jusoda Kid

I don't really like pushing for things like people to lose their job and that. Cos people fuck up sometimes. I can totally understand your anger though, and there is an argument that someone that can do that to a child probably shouldn't be in a position to be looking after them.

I don't really like pushing for things like people to lose their job and that. Cos people fuck up sometimes. I can totally understand your anger though, and there is an argument that someone that can do that to a child probably shouldn't be in a position to be looking after them.

Same here and she seems a nice enough woman but you don't deny a five year old child access to the toilet imo, well I know I wouldn't.

Went to pick the youngest up from school today (5) and one of the teachers, not his usual teacher called me over. She informed me that he'd had a little accident at school today.

I asked what had happened and she explained that they'd been doing PE and he'd asked to go to the toilet twice and she refused as some other kids had already been and she thought they were just coming the game, he'd then had his accident, which I assumed was him pissing his pants.

I was understanding and said fair enough, as I know what kids are like for messing about. It was only when I got home and he was next to me did I realise the full extent of the situation, he was stinking of shit. I took his pants down to find he had no underpants on and his pants and back looked like they'd filmed two girls one cup in there.

I asked him where his shreddies were and he went and got them out his bag, it was basically a shit snowball wrapped in a pair of Spiderman underpants.

I asked what had happened and he said he'd asked to go to the toilet twice in PE and the teacher wouldn't let him and he had tried to hold it in but couldn't. Our lass informed me that they do PE after dinner btw, I mean fuck me, its only natural the kids are going to need to pony.

FFS it's fucking 2011 and these cunts are letting my son defecate in his pants in front of the whole class, then not clean him up properly and leave him to sit in his own shit for the rest of the day, on a hot day like today. Can you imagine the poor little fuckers embarrassment? Theres no one vruel like kids either, this shit could stick (excuse the pun).

I'm in tomorrow to see the headmistress and see what the fuck she's got to say for herself and explain the actions of the sadistic cow that let this happen. Seriously thinking about taking it further as its bordering on child abuse imo.

Thoughts please.

I hate this sort of thing.

It's psychologically really damaging for a child.

Throw the fucking book at them mate. Take it as far as you can.

jesus christ thats mental, I'd want that cunt up in front of some sort of board or something, not letting the kid goto the bathroom is bad (surely it's easy to tell if a kid that young is in distress, i'd assume they'd be dancing on the spot)

but not to clean him up and then lob his shit covered undies in a kit bag for the rest of the day, fucking hell how incompetent do you need to be to not think that's an awful idea.

Catholic school as well.

Get the details of the board of governors and write to them.

Doesn't sound right at all.

I remember when I was that age, had the runs and so had to leave a lesson twice. Pissed the music teacher off no end so when I put my hand up again only this time to answer a question; she shouted in front of the class 'no, you may not go to the toilet'.

Thing is she was a great teacher and it was an isolated incident - didn't really bother me too much back then.

It sounds like there's a widespread blame though - surely there are replacement kegs at the school for kids who have accidents? Did your kid have registration or any other lessons after PE? If so then why didn't any other teachers do owt?

Catholic school as well.

Procedure is, speak to his form teacher then the headmistress to resolve it, if still un-resolved ask for their complaints procedure and write to the board of governors.

Want an appointment with the headmistress tomorrow or Friday to see what they say and if I don't think its satisfactory I'll be following the above procedures.

Edited by Jusoda Kid

Catholic school as well.

Procedure is, speak to his form teacher then the headmistress to resolve it, if still un-resolved ask for their complaints procedure and write to the board of governors.

Want an appointment with the headmistress tomorrow or Friday to see what they say and if I don't think its satisfactory I'll be following the above procedures.

Yeah pay lip service to the 'procedure' but find the route to do maximum damage and collataral damage.

With the bullying thing I was shaking when I spoke to her teacher and the playground monitor...I spoke to the other girls father and generally put it about that the world would end if there was any repeat.

The main thing in these situations is that you feel good inside that you did all you could.

That's my rule of thumb.

P

It's bang out of order to let a 5 yr old go through that. Making him sit in dirty pants all afternoon, with a shit parcel in his bag, is almost as bad as not letting him go in the first place ( especially since he asked twice!).

I'm not a one for shouting for people's heads, but I'd be making a huge fuss about this mate.

Why weren't you told he had dirty pants on?

Why weren't you told his soiled pants were in his bag?

Why wasn't he allowed to go after asking twice?

Why didn't another member of staff step in and clean the poor lad up?

Give em some ice cold fury.

Btw, take notes in your meeting with the Head Teacher. It'll keep you calmer, and they FUCKING HATE IT! :D

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Same here and she seems a nice enough woman but you don't deny a five year old child access to the toilet imo, well I know I wouldn't.

I'm of the same mindset but the fuck up here was not letting the kid go to the toilet, the rest of the sorry affair is just sheer incompetence.

Make sure you tell the headmistress that you understand the kids mucking angle about but demand to know why when it became clear he had soiled himself did the teacher not realise it was her fault? Establish that its the teacher's fault that he soiled himself, get her to admit it and then thank her as you will be including that at your meeting with the family solicitor. Dont mention it again but do repeatedly blame the teacher and emphasise its her fault and therefore should have cleaned him up. Demand to know why he wasnt cleaned up when it was clearly the teacher's fault.

Take a notebook and write everything you think relevant down. Make sure its handy and only get it out to start writing down what she says to the important question of blame and why he wasnt cleaned up. She'll shit it if you play it firm but calm.

Catholic school as well.

I'm like some of the others, I wouldn't like someone to lose their jobs. But - this is a disgrace really, no excuse at all. You should def see the Headmistress mate, see what she says, and take it from there. If you are not happy, and 100% happy with whatever you are told and any action to be taken, you should write to the governers/education authority. It's bang out of order, it could affect your lad quite badly, you can't change whats happened but you really should take it all the way until you are happy at how it is all dealt with.

Shitgate update:

He's back from the youth club and on further questioning it turns out he was given a pair of underpants to wear which he's despatched into the washing basket on the sly when he came in.

Been speaking to my mother and she has a friend who's an assistant at a primary school and she reckons they aren't allowed to touch the kids to clean them up, they can only supervise. Not sure what the craic is with the teachers.

Either way he shouldn't have been allowed to shit himself after he asked to go twice, simple as.

I want Cath's opinion here like.

I'm horrified tbh :D Fair enough, as you said, kids sometimes mess about when other kids are asking for the toilet - it becomes a bit of a game, but for him to not be cleaned properly is negligent in itself. They'll probably throw in "well we're not allowed to touch children to clean them" but I wouldn't accept that for a second. In that case the school nurse could have done it or they should have called you. To send his dirty pants home in his bag without even rinsing them (yes it's a horrible job but tough!) is also disgusting. There's a massive hygiene issue there in itself.

I'd be straight to the head too, and there can be no justification. You need a fucking HUGE apology and massive reassurances that this will never, ever happen again. Not just to your poor bairn but anyone else's. Ask them what their policy is on their pupils privacy and dignity because both of these things have gone out of the window.

PS - It being a catholic school isn't an issue here - it's nothing to do with religion! If a teacher can't help a 5 year-old child to be clean and hygienic and minimise their embarrassment when something like this happens then they shouldn't be in loco parentis of young children.

Sounds like you've been reasonable thus far mate so all your options are open - you want to see exactly what their response is before you're demanding any particular action (as your lad has to have an ongoing relationship with his teacher), but you're well within your rights to stress how seriously you view the situation; if not the initial error, then certainly the ongoing failure to deal with the 'mess' afterwards. I'd be focusing on the potential bullying effect (effectively caused by her) and saying that you want to be put at your ease about what they're going to do to guard against this. Also, if you're going to take notes, read them back to her at the end and ask her to sign them to confirm any admissions (of fault) and actions they've agreed on for dealing with the matter.

She almost certainly won't sign anything without a union rep present, but for now it'll show you've a very methodical approach and are unlikely to stand for any messing about/brushing under the carpet.

Good luck with it btw and I hope your lad is able to put it behind him and enjoy his schooling as he should.