Absolutely Livid

Jusoda Kid

Guest Your Name Here
I want Cath's opinion here like.

Can appreciate why you are pissed off - must have been upsetting for the bairn. However, having worked in an environment where employees are only ever one complaint away from the sack would ask if it was the action of a sadistic cunt or just a genuine mistake by the teacher?

Places like schools tend to be PR obsessed and have a tendency to make examples out of staff when the problem really lies elsewhere. Push too hard and you might end up fucking up the teacher’s life, which would be a high price to pay for what might be a genuine mistake.

Clearly the situation is unacceptable and the school needs to apologise and take action to ensure it doesn’t happen again, but there’s a growing vindictive streak to the UK’s complaints culture and tomorrow it could be you on the receiving end.

Hope the bairn’s ok.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shitgate update:

He's back from the youth club and on further questioning it turns out he was given a pair of underpants to wear which he's despatched into the washing basket on the sly when he came in.

Been speaking to my mother and she has a friend who's an assistant at a primary school and she reckons they aren't allowed to touch the kids to clean them up, they can only supervise. Not sure what the craic is with the teachers.

Either way he shouldn't have been allowed to shit himself after he asked to go twice, simple as.

I can see that being true like-so the question would have to be was he adequately supervised. Arguably not if he was still soiled when you saw him.

Think you'd have to ask him about that gently because obviously the flip side of the coin is he's probably not going to have wanted an over attentive teaching assistant compounding his embarrassment by inspecting the clean up in minute detail. Have to just apply common sense on that one and see if you're persuaded that they got the balance right.

Make sure you tell the headmistress that you understand the kids mucking angle about but demand to know why when it became clear he had soiled himself did the teacher not realise it was her fault? Establish that its the teacher's fault that he soiled himself, get her to admit it and then thank her as you will be including that at your meeting with the family solicitor. Dont mention it again but do repeatedly blame the teacher and emphasise its her fault and therefore should have cleaned him up. Demand to know why he wasnt cleaned up when it was clearly the teacher's fault.

Take a notebook and write everything you think relevant down. Make sure its handy and only get it out to start writing down what she says to the important question of blame and why he wasnt cleaned up. She'll shit it if you play it firm but calm.

Solid advice.

Get picks of the soiled articles for solicitor I'd add to this.

I would like to add, acknowledging this was an avoidable and inexcusable incident as has been stated by everyone, that if this becomes a major hullabaloo in school, with the head teacher, lawyers and fuck knows who else it may result in greater psychological damage to your child than just a quiet chat with the head and everyone learning something from it. Put yourself in your kid's head.

Edited by trophyshy

all the advice about taking notes and appearing methodical are good.....remember also, that if they don't re-assure you - totally and actually carry out what they promise - you have the option to change schools [do you, as its a Catholic school, is there another one close enough etc etc] and if you mention that, they will know this situation will become knowledge outside of the school. They won't want that, they will want to keep it in house if they can, so tell them that you may change schools if anything like this happens again etc.

I would like to add, acknowledging this was an avoidable and inexcusable incident as has been stated by everyone, that if this becomes a major hullabaloo in school, with the head teacher, lawyers and fuck knows who else it may result in greater psychological damage to your child than just a quiet chat with the head and everyone learning something from it. Put yourself in your kid's head.

Fair point that. I think these things are usually kept firmly confidential provided the parent doesn't broadcast it though so I'd assume Wacky could manage that side of things. For me it's about being put at your ease that it's taken seriously and the ill effects are minimised/not compounded because the school still has a definite role to play there. If they can do that to your satisfaction (and asap) it's one you want dealt with amongst the immediate parties and put behind you.

I've calmed down a bit now.

After talking to the eldest (girl coming coming up for 10)who's in the same school she's assured me that the teacher in question is really nice and she couldn't see her being nasty about this sort of thing at all. Sounds like a genuine mistake tbh, but I'm still going to see the head about it and let them know I'm not happy about the whole situation and it had better not happen again.

I've told the laddy if he's ever desperate the toilet again, just to go even if the teacher says no, and tell the teacher if there's any problems to ring me immediately.

I don't want her getting into trouble but she needs enough of a shock to think twice about being so hasty in denying a 5 year old child access to a toilet in future if she thinks they're messing about, go with them.

Edited by Jusoda Kid

Guest Your Name Here
Shitgate update:

He's back from the youth club and on further questioning it turns out he was given a pair of underpants to wear which he's despatched into the washing basket on the sly when he came in.

Been speaking to my mother and she has a friend who's an assistant at a primary school and she reckons they aren't allowed to touch the kids to clean them up, they can only supervise. Not sure what the craic is with the teachers.

Either way he shouldn't have been allowed to shit himself after he asked to go twice, simple as.

Aye that could be true enough, i remember my friend mentioning something along those lines about not being allowed to tie a kids shoelace for them and such.

but then it begs the question, child clearly needed help and was having trouble cleaning himself up, they should've fucking rang ya like rather than "ah it'll do off ya pop back to class"

No doubt somebody will have taken legal action about a kid tripping over a shoe lace the teacher had tied. In the same way somebody probably went apeshit about a teacher helping a kid go to the toilet and now the teaching profession have a hands off policy that probably contributed to this problem. Dammed if they do, dammed if they don’t.

All this talk about solicitors, lawyers, threatening to move schools is all well and good but the question is what will it achieve and is it in the best interests of the JK’s kid?

Just spoken to the other half who has just got in from work (who says teachers are all home by 4pm?!) and his general feeling is that it's unacceptable. Well, he actually said "You don't have to be a fucking intellectual to know when a kid genuinely needs the toilet - especially a 5 year-old" Although he teaches secondary school scummers who always try to 'go to the toilet' so they can do drugs etc...*

* may be factually inaccurate

Basically the 'not allowed to touch a child to clean them up' is true, there are ways around it, such as if 2 teachers are present then one can't be accused of inappropriate behaviour etc. Anyway, in his view it shouldn't have happened and you are due an explanation and further reassurances.

An absolute disgrace this mate. You need to go hardbody on the head teacher no doubt about it, no reassuring apology is gonna suffice for the indignity the bairns gone through, the teacher in question wants shot with shit (sorry) I can't imagine owt like that happening at my daughters school but in the event it ever did id be wanting the teacher held responsible to be given the full works disciplinary wise. The bairn doesn't need to know about any action you take with the school so I wouldn't worry on that front, this teacher obviously isn't cut out to deal with all the things that come with dealing with kids of this age and incompetence cannot be tolerated or swept under the carpet.

I just don't want him ending up like SMO who clearly thinks its alright to turn up stinking of stale shit every day for work.

:D

Right well i obviously take all that genuine concern back!

:lol:

:lol: Soz, seen you reading the thread and couldn't resist a pop.

I just don't want him ending up like SMO who clearly thinks its alright to turn up stinking of stale shit every day for work.

Right well i obviously take all that genuine concern back!

:steamtrain:

:lol: Soz, seen you reading the thread and couldn't resist a pop.

I wasn't reading so much I was more pissing or should I say shitting myself!

:lol:

Went to pick the youngest up from school today (5) and one of the teachers, not his usual teacher called me over. She informed me that he'd had a little accident at school today.

I asked what had happened and she explained that they'd been doing PE and he'd asked to go to the toilet twice and she refused as some other kids had already been and she thought they were just coming the game, he'd then had his accident, which I assumed was him pissing his pants.

I was understanding and said fair enough, as I know what kids are like for messing about. It was only when I got home and he was next to me did I realise the full extent of the situation, he was stinking of shit. I took his pants down to find he had no underpants on and his pants and back looked like they'd filmed two girls one cup in there.

I asked him where his shreddies were and he went and got them out his bag, it was basically a shit snowball wrapped in a pair of Spiderman underpants.

I asked what had happened and he said he'd asked to go to the toilet twice in PE and the teacher wouldn't let him and he had tried to hold it in but couldn't. Our lass informed me that they do PE after dinner btw, I mean fuck me, its only natural the kids are going to need to pony.

FFS it's fucking 2011 and these cunts are letting my son defecate in his pants in front of the whole class, then not clean him up properly and leave him to sit in his own shit for the rest of the day, on a hot day like today. Can you imagine the poor little fuckers embarrassment? Theres no one vruel like kids either, this shit could stick (excuse the pun).

I'm in tomorrow to see the headmistress and see what the fuck she's got to say for herself and explain the actions of the sadistic cow that let this happen. Seriously thinking about taking it further as its bordering on child abuse imo.

Thoughts please.

I hate to say this mate but try and see all angles at first, have things been lost in translation? I've heard tales about my two's school where this teachers said that, and the bloods been raised where the teachers said no such thing. If you're 100% that this incident is how your young'un says then expect a complete fudge by the headmistress where she'll try to lead you off into irrelevant scenarios and basically not really listen to what you say. The clearer, concise and more factual you are, the more silly they'll get. In my experience, teachers expect to deal with charva parents and get totally out of their comfort zone with a clear headed parent who wants some genuine common sense answers to any particular problem.

I actually had a quite similar situation this morning at work....

Went in to work admittedly with a touch of morning glory, anyway my bitch of a manager wouldn't let me go to the traps to work one out and get rid of the trouser-truncheon I was sporting. So the inevitable happened and the smart blonde turned in for work in another dangerously short skirt and I shot my load all over my desk within the minute. So there I am post-coital unable to move and only capable of sparking up a tab let alone think about doing any work, the bitch of a manager wouldn't even clean my desk up and I'd be fucked if i was gonna do it, if she'd have just let me go to the bogs to knock one out this would never have been an issue but now my mothers coming in tomorrow to play holy helll with my boss for the undue stress caused by me shooting my load all over my desk in front of my colleagues. Accident lawyers have already been appointed am im now expecting a nice lump sum for my stress. I never expected such treatment in the civil service.

Went in to work admittedly with a touch of morning glory, anyway my bitch of a manager wouldn't let me go to the traps to work one out and get rid of the trouser-truncheon I was sporting. So the inevitable happened and the smart blonde turned in for work in another dangerously short skirt and I shot my load all over my desk within the minute. So there I am post-coital unable to move and only capable of sparking up a tab let alone think about doing any work, the bitch of a manager wouldn't even clean my desk up and I'd be fucked if i was gonna do it, if she'd have just let me go to the bogs to knock one out this would never have been an issue but now my mothers coming in tomorrow to play holy helll with my boss for the undue stress caused by me shooting my load all over my desk in front of my colleagues. Accident lawyers have already been appointed am im now expecting a nice lump sum for my stress. I never expected such treatment in the civil service.

Went to pick the youngest up from school today (5) and one of the teachers, not his usual teacher called me over. She informed me that he'd had a little accident at school today.

I asked what had happened and she explained that they'd been doing PE and he'd asked to go to the toilet twice and she refused as some other kids had already been and she thought they were just coming the game, he'd then had his accident, which I assumed was him pissing his pants.

I was understanding and said fair enough, as I know what kids are like for messing about. It was only when I got home and he was next to me did I realise the full extent of the situation, he was stinking of shit. I took his pants down to find he had no underpants on and his pants and back looked like they'd filmed two girls one cup in there.

I asked him where his shreddies were and he went and got them out his bag, it was basically a shit snowball wrapped in a pair of Spiderman underpants.

I asked what had happened and he said he'd asked to go to the toilet twice in PE and the teacher wouldn't let him and he had tried to hold it in but couldn't. Our lass informed me that they do PE after dinner btw, I mean fuck me, its only natural the kids are going to need to pony.

FFS it's fucking 2011 and these cunts are letting my son defecate in his pants in front of the whole class, then not clean him up properly and leave him to sit in his own shit for the rest of the day, on a hot day like today. Can you imagine the poor little fuckers embarrassment? Theres no one vruel like kids either, this shit could stick (excuse the pun).

I'm in tomorrow to see the headmistress and see what the fuck she's got to say for herself and explain the actions of the sadistic cow that let this happen. Seriously thinking about taking it further as its bordering on child abuse imo.

Thoughts please.

Total disgrace, fucking I bet if your bairn was asian or black he would've been allowed to go. Fucking stupid cow, that's an incredible story, local MP job I think.

Get it to The Chronicle asap poor bairn sat there like that all day :D fucking stupid bitch. Imagine the headline in the Chronicle if she gets sacked. TEACHER DUMP-ED AFTER FAILING TO LOG TYNESIDE BOYS REQUEST

Thoughts please.

Total disgrace, fucking I bet if your bairn was asian or black he would've been allowed to go. Fucking stupid cow, that's an incredible story, local MP job I think.

Get it to The Chronicle asap poor bairn sat there like that all day :lol: fucking stupid bitch. Imagine the headline in the Chronicle if she gets sacked. TEACHER DUMP-ED AFTER FAILING TO LOG TYNESIDE BOYS REQUEST

good stuff

I pissed myself during a spelling test once. We had to go up to the teacher's desk for the test and I left a pool of piss there during the test, didn't mention it. She only noticed when the next person had to go up and spotted that there was a giant puddle of piss next to her desk. I got cleaned up great. My advice with regards to shitgate, just move schools. It's a Catholic school anyway, so that'll fuck your kid up regardless of how many times he soils himself. At least the priests are more likely to leave the poor kid alone now they know they'll get dirty fingers.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt