Absolutely Livid

Jusoda Kid

Went to pick the youngest up from school today (5) and one of the teachers, not his usual teacher called me over. She informed me that he'd had a little accident at school today.

I asked what had happened and she explained that they'd been doing PE and he'd asked to go to the toilet twice and she refused as some other kids had already been and she thought they were just coming the game, he'd then had his accident, which I assumed was him pissing his pants.

I was understanding and said fair enough, as I know what kids are like for messing about. It was only when I got home and he was next to me did I realise the full extent of the situation, he was stinking of shit. I took his pants down to find he had no underpants on and his pants and back looked like they'd filmed two girls one cup in there.

I asked him where his shreddies were and he went and got them out his bag, it was basically a shit snowball wrapped in a pair of Spiderman underpants.

I asked what had happened and he said he'd asked to go to the toilet twice in PE and the teacher wouldn't let him and he had tried to hold it in but couldn't. Our lass informed me that they do PE after dinner btw, I mean fuck me, its only natural the kids are going to need to pony.

FFS it's fucking 2011 and these cunts are letting my son defecate in his pants in front of the whole class, then not clean him up properly and leave him to sit in his own shit for the rest of the day, on a hot day like today. Can you imagine the poor little fuckers embarrassment? Theres no one vruel like kids either, this shit could stick (excuse the pun).

I'm in tomorrow to see the headmistress and see what the fuck she's got to say for herself and explain the actions of the sadistic cow that let this happen. Seriously thinking about taking it further as its bordering on child abuse imo.

Thoughts please.

I hate to say this mate but try and see all angles at first, have things been lost in translation? I've heard tales about my two's school where this teachers said that, and the bloods been raised where the teachers said no such thing. If you're 100% that this incident is how your young'un says then expect a complete fudge by the headmistress where she'll try to lead you off into irrelevant scenarios and basically not really listen to what you say. The clearer, concise and more factual you are, the more silly they'll get. In my experience, teachers expect to deal with charva parents and get totally out of their comfort zone with a clear headed parent who wants some genuine common sense answers to any particular problem.

The teacher told me herself what had happened when I picked him up, I just hadn't realised she meant a boston blacky.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get it to The Chronicle asap poor bairn sat there like that all day :lol: fucking stupid bitch. Imagine the headline in the Chronicle if she gets sacked. TEACHER DUMP-ED AFTER FAILING TO LOG TYNESIDE BOYS REQUEST

:D Quality, I've had to laugh like when telling my pal but its a fucking disgrace, make no mistake.

Slept on it and my course of action will be going in today to arrange a meeting with the head for sometime next week with regards to his so called accident in PE. I'll let this cow sweat over the weekend, just like she did with my son, leaving him there to bake one for a while until he couldn't hold it no more.

Nice teacher or not I'll make sure I fuck her weekend and give her a taste of what the laddie has had to go through. Then I'll go into the meeting next week with my agenda neatly typed out.

I pissed myself during a spelling test once. We had to go up to the teacher's desk for the test and I left a pool of piss there during the test, didn't mention it. She only noticed when the next person had to go up and spotted that there was a giant puddle of piss next to her desk. I got cleaned up great. My advice with regards to shitgate, just move schools. It's a Catholic school anyway, so that'll fuck your kid up regardless of how many times he soils himself. At least the priests are more likely to leave the poor kid alone now they know they'll get dirty fingers.

Great school as it happens, with only one priest knocking about, and I've watched and evaluated him closely, I'm 99% certain he's not a beast.

I pissed myself during a spelling test once. We had to go up to the teacher's desk for the test and I left a pool of piss there during the test, didn't mention it. She only noticed when the next person had to go up and spotted that there was a giant puddle of piss next to her desk. I got cleaned up great. My advice with regards to shitgate, just move schools. It's a Catholic school anyway, so that'll fuck your kid up regardless of how many times he soils himself. At least the priests are more likely to leave the poor kid alone now they know they'll get dirty fingers.

Great school as it happens, with only one priest knocking about, and I've watched and evaluated him closely, I'm 99% certain he's not a beast.

That 1% though is a killer

How upset is the kid? If he's not that worried then don't bother taking it much further. Have a word with the head teacher and leave it at that.

Why?????? What happens the next time some poor kid follows through? She's made a massive inhumane misjudgement and should face the strongest possible consequences.

Aye, fair enough if she was an old cunt who was just being awkward but from what his daughter says, she's not like that. Have a word with the head teacher and I'm sure she'll not do it again.

Edited by ewerk

Man poor bairn :D

Hope you get it sorted Wacky man.

Cath, aye, teachers do 70h a week, BOLLOCKS! My sister-in-law tried to tell me this last week when I popped over to see my Nephew. It was 6pm and she couldnt work out when I questioned "Why are you not working now?"

But, thats for another thread!

I am with Ant on this too. Why didnt the teachers inform you about the accident rather than let the bairn sit for the afternoon not fully clean? Poor criac man.

Aw your poor little lad. How bloody embarrassed must he have felt? I'm sorry, but the Teachers reasoning for not letting him go to the toilet is not good enough. She should be clued up enough to know when a child is being serious.

I know they can't 'touch' children in any way but like someone said, two members of staff could have been present to have cleaned him up and there is NO excuse for not rinsing out his undies. I'd make a huge stink about it(no pun intended :D )

A friend's little lass came home from school last summer very sunburnt on her face and arms. They'd had lessons outside that afternoon. The school aren't allowed to put suncream on, so it has to be done before school and if necessary, at school by the child herself. Obviously the child being so ickle hadnt put enough on, so her very fair skin burnt quite badly.

Honestly someone needs to have some common sense!

Went to pick the youngest up from school today (5) and one of the teachers, not his usual teacher called me over. She informed me that he'd had a little accident at school today.

I asked what had happened and she explained that they'd been doing PE and he'd asked to go to the toilet twice and she refused as some other kids had already been and she thought they were just coming the game, he'd then had his accident, which I assumed was him pissing his pants.

I was understanding and said fair enough, as I know what kids are like for messing about. It was only when I got home and he was next to me did I realise the full extent of the situation, he was stinking of shit. I took his pants down to find he had no underpants on and his pants and back looked like they'd filmed two girls one cup in there.

I asked him where his shreddies were and he went and got them out his bag, it was basically a shit snowball wrapped in a pair of Spiderman underpants.

I asked what had happened and he said he'd asked to go to the toilet twice in PE and the teacher wouldn't let him and he had tried to hold it in but couldn't. Our lass informed me that they do PE after dinner btw, I mean fuck me, its only natural the kids are going to need to pony.

FFS it's fucking 2011 and these cunts are letting my son defecate in his pants in front of the whole class, then not clean him up properly and leave him to sit in his own shit for the rest of the day, on a hot day like today. Can you imagine the poor little fuckers embarrassment? Theres no one vruel like kids either, this shit could stick (excuse the pun).

I'm in tomorrow to see the headmistress and see what the fuck she's got to say for herself and explain the actions of the sadistic cow that let this happen. Seriously thinking about taking it further as its bordering on child abuse imo.

Thoughts please.

Total disgrace, fucking I bet if your bairn was asian or black he would've been allowed to go. Fucking stupid cow, that's an incredible story, local MP job I think.

I don't think nows the time for this shite Stevie. As if the teacher honestly gives a flying fuck about the skin colour of her kids

Honestly someone needs to have some common sense!

We dont do that in this country any more tbh TR. Thanks to the Yanks and their sue anybody way of thinking nobody dare do anything.

Very true! Why can't people take responsibility for their own actions?!

Wacky, here's what I would do. Go and see the head, say your piece, and when it's her turn to speak to you, unload in your kegs. Just sit there staring back at her, not breathing and slowly getting redder and redder in the face as you deliver a brown loaf in your boxers.

Maybe make a couple of "Uh-huh" sort of agreeing noises when she first starts talking, but on the third one go "Uh-hnggggggggggh" and embark on Project Poo.

See how she likes it.

Wacky, here's what I would do. Go and see the head, say your piece, and when it's her turn to speak to you, unload in your kegs. Just sit there staring back at her, not breathing and slowly getting redder and redder in the face as you deliver a brown loaf in your boxers.

Maybe make a couple of "Uh-huh" sort of agreeing noises when she first starts talking, but on the third one go "Uh-hnggggggggggh" and embark on Project Poo.

See how she likes it.

:D

Cath, aye, teachers do 70h a week, BOLLOCKS! My sister-in-law tried to tell me this last week when I popped over to see my Nephew. It was 6pm and she couldnt work out when I questioned "Why are you not working now?"

I was being ironic man. I'm the first one to roll my eyes when I hear how it's been a 'long half-term' :D Shurrup man!

I was being ironic man. I'm the first one to roll my eyes when I hear how it's been a 'long half-term' :D Shurrup man!

:lol:

:steamtrain:

I do 12-hour shifts man. I'm the only one who plays for sympathy round here :lol:

Aye, you do get mine. All people working in your profession do.

My friends gf is a trainee Doc and she is working at Bradford Royal as a pediatrician doc. She does easily 14h shifts and its not a job where you can turn around and say "Sorry, its Xh Im off now!"

Thoughts please.

Total disgrace, fucking I bet if your bairn was asian or black he would've been allowed to go. Fucking stupid cow, that's an incredible story, local MP job I think.

I don't think nows the time for this shite Stevie. As if the teacher honestly gives a flying fuck about the skin colour of her kids

Possibly not, but she'd certainly care about the colour of the bairns underpants if Wacky slapped her in the face with it.

Aye, you do get mine. All people working in your profession do.

My friends gf is a trainee Doc and she is working at Bradford Royal as a pediatrician doc. She does easily 14h shifts and its not a job where you can turn around and say "Sorry, its Xh Im off now!"

Workshy layabouts, the lot of 'em.

I do 12-hour shifts man. I'm the only one who plays for sympathy round here :steamtrain:

Crisis Team does 7am-9pm :lol: Proper killer, but worth the 4 days off a week

I do 12-hour shifts man. I'm the only one who plays for sympathy round here :steamtrain:

Crisis Team does 7am-9pm :lol: Proper killer, but worth the 4 days off a week

Am I missing something???