Absolutely Livid

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont get it, teachers cant put sunblock on children hence expsoing them to increased risk of skin cancer because they decide to have a class outside? They cant clean up a child that they have caused to shit themselves?

What the fuck????

Was just thinking that, absolutely mental. Who's going to complain about a teacher putting sunblock on their kids arms ffs?

Its fucking medieval man, what the fuck was she thinking?

Fucking hell that's shocking. My eldest is 4yo and I know what it's like getting to grips with the whole toilet thing. But letting that happen in front of the whole class AND then not have the decency to clean him up? AND then send him home like that? I'd be absolutely livid.

Poor kid. Kids need confidence growing up and thats a right kick in the bollocks all by their doing.

Not read the rest of the thread yet..

jesus christ thats mental, I'd want that cunt up in front of some sort of board or something, not letting the kid goto the bathroom is bad (surely it's easy to tell if a kid that young is in distress, i'd assume they'd be dancing on the spot)

but not to clean him up and then lob his shit covered undies in a kit bag for the rest of the day, fucking hell how incompetent do you need to be to not think that's an awful idea.

Catholic school as well.

Seriously thinking about taking it further.

There's your answer. She's obviously a traditional Catholic teacher, and belived your child should do as they're told hold it in or be humiliated. Be thankful the PE teacher didn't do that other thing Catholic authority figures do.

But to be serious, I hope this doesn't make your child too upset and awkward about going to the toilet. Things like this can affect some children.

Wacky, go in to see the headmistress next week. Say your piece and leave it at that.

It's a bad tale but hopefully lessons will be learned after you have given them a piece of your mind.

Aye thats what I plan to do, but I've a feeling the head might get all high and mighty with me, and if she does she's got a shit storm coming her way, and not off the laddie. I'll do a Jimmy Boyle/Davy Charlton if I have to.

Pretty appalling situation all round there unfortunately... lots of mistakes made and a lack of caring on the schools side.

Gotta say all those going on about solicitors etc tho are going WAY overboard!

Speak to the head about it, ensure she offers a sincere apology, demand one off the teacher and assurances nothing like that will ever happen again.

If you go too far with it the teacher (if they kept their job) will only have a negative attitude towards your kid and that's not going to be healthy for his development in class.

Teachers make mistakes, they shouldn't have their lives ruined by an angry parent if they do... they should be strictly told they were in the wrong and it should be made very clear to them that this is completely unacceptable tho. If they hold their hands up and say they were wrong and they are sorry then I think that's enough for now... obviously if anything happened again like it then I'd say it needed to be looked at further.

Hopefully the young un will not have any lasting issues relating to this incident and I do honestly feel the school have failed in their duty of care and you have a right to be very angry about it.

How is your smelly little bairn now like anyway?

Seriously, can you notice that it has affected him in any way? I hope not.

Looking back, and being a bairn once meself I remember pissing meself but I was fucking 6 and I have vague memories about that, other than my pants were wet when I got home, that's all I can remember about that...

And shitting... well I shat meself at school, when I was 13. I asked to go and I was allowed to but I couldn't make it to the shitter in time. Had to go to the office and asked for them to get me dad to pick me up. I went to my doctor about it and everything. He told me I may had been lactose-intolerant, but that was bullshit.

The same thing happened the year after too around the same time, and this was the time I was getting into girls and that, it fucked me up for a while, I'll admit, being paranoid about whether they smelt me in one of my episodes. It had something to do with the seasons though I'm sure, why a shat me pants, like someone getting a runny nose when flowers come out in spring time.

Edited by Ken

Looking back, and being a bairn once meself I remember pissing meself but I was fucking 6 and I have vague memories about that, other than my pants were wet when I got home, that's all I can remember about that...

And shitting... well I shat meself at school, when I was 13. I asked to go and I was allowed to but I couldn't make it to the shitter in time. Had to go to the office and asked for them to get me dad to pick me up. I went to my doctor about it and everything. He told me I may had been lactose-intolerant, but that was bullshit.

The same thing happened the year after too around the same time, and this was the time I was getting into girls and that, it fucked me up for a while, I'll admit, being paranoid about whether they smelt me in one of my episodes. It had something to do with the seasons though I'm sure, why a shat me pants, like someone getting a runny nose when flowers come out in spring time.

It was bullshit?? fucking hell that must have knacked! ;)

One of my favourite posts ever! ;)