Kieron Dyer

Kitman

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always thought Dyer was a massive prick. His injuries meant his achievements never matched his inflated opinion of himself. I think I finally lost faith in him after the uefa quarter final in Lisbon or wherever when he got his umpteenth hammy and the game completely changed after he hobbled off. Kind of sums up his career for me in hindsight.

I lost all respect for him after I saw him park his Ferrari in a disabled spot outside the Pizza Hut on the silver link before climbing out wearing a fur lined leather jacket. I don't think he was injured at the time and he had no excuse for the jacket.

He was quality on his day mainly down to his pace but I think his lifestyle was only ever going to shorten his career, his clobber choices were as questionable as Tim Krul's in all. He still gave us THAT picture of him dressed as Austin powers with a mortal Bramble dressed as Batman.

I've always thought Dyer was a massive prick. His injuries meant his achievements never matched his inflated opinion of himself. I think I finally lost faith in him after the uefa quarter final in Lisbon or wherever when he got his umpteenth hammy and the game completely changed after he hobbled off. Kind of sums up his career for me in hindsight.

When did he do the 'I'm a little teapot' on the post where he watched the ball go past him? Was that not Lisbon? Good player on his day but injuries and a swollen ego fucked him.

When did he do the 'I'm a little teapot' on the post where he watched the ball go past him? Was that not Lisbon? Good player on his day but injuries and a swollen ego fucked him.

Fuck I can remember that goal as clear as day but can't recall which game. That and the handbags with Bowyer vs Villa stick in the mind. There were also rumours about his ahem party lifestyle and a mysterious chronic disease being responsible for his lengthy absences, dunno if there was any truth in them. He was still a prick anyway iyam.

Fuck I can remember that goal as clear as day but can't recall which game. That and the handbags with Bowyer vs Villa stick in the mind. There were also rumours about his ahem party lifestyle and a mysterious chronic disease being responsible for his lengthy absences, dunno if there was any truth in them. He was still a prick anyway iyam.

Was either Lisbon or Barcelona away, I think? PL will know. (I'd link him to this page but don't know how to do it).

Was either Lisbon or Barcelona away, I think? PL will know. (I'd link him to this page but don't know how to do it).

Aye Barca. Strange night, Shola scored in the Nou Camp :huh:

They were a pretty poor outfit at the time, Riquelme, Mendieta,Kluivert, all past their best.

Dyer will always have my contempt for banging one of the nails into Sir Bob's SJP coffin. In a way though it was blown out of all proportion by the media. I doubt if hes the first player to tell the manager where he wants to play. I don't think hes the biggest tosser to play for us recently either, as well as being amongst the best, when his plasticine hamstrings weren't giving him gip.

• 6 years later...