Wolves (a) 1st October

LeazesMag

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This unbeaten run is starting to play on my nerves. It's great having this momentum and I'm worried about us stuttering significantly if we lose a couple.

Yes going to this game

Haven't posted on here for a while but I have been reading the threads and I fully agree with most of your posts LM.

Last thing he needs is a cheerleader.

;)

“He (Santon) will not play Saturday, 100%, so it does not give me a difficult decision,” said Pardew. “But he will travel. It has been a really big week for him and I am really pleased. There is nothing worse than coming to a new club with an injury record that is not perfect and then getting injured again. For him to be fit is a really good thing.”

“It’s been settled,” Pardew reflected. “I don’t think any of us thought Ryan Taylor would be playing left-back for this period of games. But it just gives proof and hope to everyone else in the squad that if they play well, they stay in the team and he has played well. That unit has been the backbone for what we have done.”

“He (Santon) will not play Saturday, 100%, so it does not give me a difficult decision,” said Pardew. “But he will travel. It has been a really big week for him and I am really pleased. There is nothing worse than coming to a new club with an injury record that is not perfect and then getting injured again. For him to be fit is a really good thing.”

“It’s been settled,” Pardew reflected. “I don’t think any of us thought Ryan Taylor would be playing left-back for this period of games. But it just gives proof and hope to everyone else in the squad that if they play well, they stay in the team and he has played well. That unit has been the backbone for what we have done.”

Sometimes, something can be better than the sum of it's parts

Sometimes, something can be better than the sum of it's parts

Like the Constructicons in Transformers?

I suppose if he hadn't been playing well one of our massive array of left backs would have obviously stepped in.

I'm dreading Spurs.

Me too. They have starting playing well in recent weeks and are better than anyone we've played so far. Just hope we get away with a point, even being at home, that would be a great result.

Four points from the next two would be great and hopefully the first three of those comes tomorrow.

Can't see Santon playing. Played mid week and he can't be anywhere near match fit yet.

Maybe after the Spurs game. I don't see Ben Arfa starting against Wolves either.

I suppose if he hadn't been playing well one of our massive array of left backs would have obviously stepped in.

Just thankful that he's playing well and not continually being beaten by his man. Certainly not needlessly tuning the ball over leading to us conceding. You'd be surprised with the calibre of left back that are knocking down Pardew's door begging for a chance, but as it is, with Ryan playing so well he's got no choice but to play him.

Yes going to this game

Haven't posted on here for a while but I have been reading the threads and I fully agree with most of your posts LM.

ta mate. Molyneux [?] is a ground I've never been to, so looking forward to it. Staying overnight, 8 of us in 2 cars.

Yes going to this game

ta mate. Molyneux [?] is a ground I've never been to, so looking forward to it. Staying overnight, 8 of us in 2 cars.

A travelodge would only be about a tenner a head, basic but more comfortable

Yes going to this game

U kipping in the front seat or the back? Watch out for doggers

Yes going to this game

U kipping in the front seat or the back? Watch out for doggers

He'll likely be sat on the roof waving bacon at the locals

When you say you haven't posted for a while, were you sectioned under the Mental Health Act?

;)

When you say you haven't posted for a while, were you sectioned under the Mental Health Act?

;)