Wolves (a) 1st October

LeazesMag

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes going to this game

Haven't posted on here for a while but I have been reading the threads and I fully agree with most of your posts LM.

ta mate. Molyneux [?] is a ground I've never been to, so looking forward to it. Staying overnight, 8 of us in 2 cars.

Its one of the very few grounds thats right in the City Centre. I think there is a reduced capacity at the moment because they are expanding the ground.

One of my Wolves mates is taking me and a couple of other Newcastle fans on mini pub crawl of decent city centre boozers before the game.

Its a good lively nite out in Wolverhampton in the evening if thats where you are staying, I think you will all enjoy it. Forecast to be 27c as well tomorrow which will help!

Ground expansion is completed at Molineux.

I don't think so - I think the first double tier stand is due for completion next summer and the second part which won't begin until next year involves rebuilding the Steve Bull stand wont be finished for a couple of years

anybody going ?

Aye, most mags seemed to gather in the Walkabout in the town centre last season, they shut it just after 2pm though...there isnt that many pubs as far as I can remember so think we'll head for there.

I'll keep an eye out for a moody looking team of middle aged reformed hooligans, all dressed in "WE LOVE FRED" t shirts ;)

Edited by PaddockLad

Yes going to this game

Haven't posted on here for a while but I have been reading the threads and I fully agree with most of your posts LM.

ta mate. Molyneux [?] is a ground I've never been to, so looking forward to it. Staying overnight, 8 of us in 2 cars.

A travelodge would only be about a tenner a head, basic but more comfortable

;)

anybody going ?

Aye, most mags seemed to gather in the Walkabout in the town centre last season, they shut it just after 2pm though...there isnt that many pubs as far as I can remember so think we'll head for there.

I'll keep an eye out for a moody looking team of middle aged reformed hooligans, all dressed in "WE LOVE FRED" t shirts ;)

I might be down the Denton later....unlikely, but possible. More likely the Fox, quiet night and all that ....

Law of averages against us winning it, they are due a result and we are due a defeat. Be happy with a draw.

this and no injuries

Deluded mags, arrogant bastards /mackems, yids, bitter blues etc.

Are you a quiet, sit in the corner type drinker or are you more a rowdy sort, Leazes?

Reckon he'd sit by the bar and moan on to anyone that's in earshot. He'd also wait to be served

CT would be the one that sidles over to your group uninvited, to a collective eyeroll/muttered consternation and talk shit until closing time.

Gemmil would be drinking Baccardi and diet coke with a straw.

alex and Tooj and Chez would be in the beer garden whether it's pissing it down or like a balmy night in Mykonos

sniffer would be minesweeping and calling everyone worse than shit.

Are you a quiet, sit in the corner type drinker or are you more a rowdy sort, Leazes?

Reckon he'd sit by the bar and moan on to anyone that's in earshot. He'd also wait to be served

CT would be the one that sidles over to your group uninvited, to a collective eyeroll/muttered consternation and talk shit until closing time.

alex and Tooj and Chez would be in the beer garden whether it's pissing it down or like a balmy night in Mykonos

I sit quietly [or preferably stand] with my mates, with all ears listening for someone to slag off the Halls and Shepherd or praise Mike Ashley ;)

I sit quietly [or preferably stand] with my mates, with all ears listening for someone to slag off the Halls and Shepherd or praise Mike Ashley :lol:

;) fair enough.

I sit quietly [or preferably stand] with my mates, with all ears listening for someone to slag off the Halls and Shepherd or praise Mike Ashley :lol:

;) fair enough.

I bet you stand in the middle of the bar with your sisters, praying for someone to take them off your hands B)

mancmag would stand with his barristers wig on saying "look at me, I'm a solicitor and so I know everything about everything, and I'll deny everything that anybody says about me whether true or not"

Toonpack would stand outside SJP trying to sell a logarithm calculator

Dr Gloom would stand moaning about everything to anybody who would listen, and if you tried to put him right, he'd put his duffel coat on with its hood so he couldn't hear you

kevin would try and sell you a Big Mac

Gejon would wear his Newcastle Online t-shirt

Edited by LeazesMag

I sit quietly [or preferably stand] with my mates, with all ears listening for someone to slag off the Halls and Shepherd or praise Mike Ashley :icon_lol:

;) fair enough.

I bet you stand in the middle of the bar with your sisters, praying for someone to take them off your hands :icon_lol:

mancmag would stand with his barristers wig on saying "look at me, I'm a solicitor and so I know everything about everything, and I'll deny everything that anybody says about me whether true or not"

Toonpack would stand outside SJP trying to sell a logarithm calculator

Dr Gloom would stand moaning about everything to anybody who would listen, and if you tried to put him right, he'd put his duffel coat on with its hood so he couldn't hear you

kevin would try and sell you a Big Mac

Gejon would wear his Newcastle Online t-shirt

:lol:B):icon_lol: :icon_lol:

You know, I think Deader's spelling and grammer have very slightly improved since he joined the forums. Seriously. It's subtle but its there. There's only one thing to be said. Well done us!

I agree ... especially over the last month or so.

And we will always have him to thank for that wonderful addition to the English language: Cunterhead!