Sign in to follow this  
DEADMAN

goriest movie today or past

ok this might be going a little far but whats the most goriest movie you have ever watched either past or present would love to see some great anwsers. movies that made you go ew lol.

ok this might be going a little far but whats the most goriest movie you have ever watched either past or present would love to see some great anwsers. movies that made you go ew lol.

Watership Down.

damn there some freaky gore there ew those scenes where they have hooks under the skin thats like hellraiser lol

Edited by DEADMAN

oh yea heard about that one i also heard about those saw movies them id draw the line at as it just isnt a story that goes with it.

you wimpish lad kevin mind during my time i seen alot of movies and that japan movie grosteque takes some beaten well for todays movies anyway.

you wimpish lad kevin mind during my time i seen alot of movies and that japan movie grosteque takes some beaten well for todays movies anyway.

:lol:

Not a fan of gory films at all like. Inadvertently 'watched' (it was on in the background of the coffee room) District 9 at work the other night and that was bad enough for me.

prob one of those asian movies battle royale, ichi the killer, old boy

Not just for the physical (certain bit at the end in particular), but the mental as well. Crazy Koreans!

saw, not a fan of gory movies

I agree. The Saw series is for retarded fuckwits who just want to see people killed and don't care about the film actually having a plot, or a diologue, or characters.

Bad Taste is fantastic, it is also funny.