goriest movie today or past

DEADMAN

Planet Terror's kinda fun and very gory in a silly way, think you'd like that D'Man. Bruce Willis, Tarantino, Syed from Lost and Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas, by jove what a cast.

Saw a film called Antichrist at the cinema a couple of years ago with the green goblin in it. My god. Maybe gory isn't the word but thats the only film thats ever made me genuinely look away from the screen. A women actually walked out towards the end.

Was a bit poo like but worth a watch online just for how bizarre parts are, it definitely leaves an impression. The lass I was with wasn't too impressed with my film choice like but there ya go.

Saw a film called Antichrist at the cinema a couple of years ago with the green goblin in it. My god. Maybe gory isn't the word but thats the only film thats ever made me genuinely look away from the screen. A women actually walked out towards the end.

Was a bit poo like but worth a watch online just for how bizarre parts are, it definitely leaves an impression. The lass I was with wasn't too impressed with my film choice like but there ya go.

:lol:

Not a date movie.

Romero's "Day of the Dead", and couple of Lucio Fulci's flicks are up there too - namely "Zombi 2".

I've heard about a video nasty called "Cannibal Holocaust". Like "Salo", which i don't really have the stomach to watch, it's banned in many countries. Structurally it's the original Blair Witch-format ie. group of university student types go missing in the Amazon rainforest, and couple of years later their film footage is recovered.... what happened to them etc?

The fire hydrant scene in "Irreversible" was pretty full-on.

Films that are not as gory or camp, but are more suggestive, and ultimately pack more of a punch: "Martyrs" and "Inside", to name a couple

Romero's "Day of the Dead", and couple of Lucio Fulci's flicks are up there too - namely "Zombi 2".

I've heard about a video nasty called "Cannibal Holocaust". Like "Salo", which i don't really have the stomach to watch, it's banned in many countries. Structurally it's the original Blair Witch-format ie. group of university student types go missing in the Amazon rainforest, and couple of years later their film footage is recovered.... what happened to them etc?

The fire hydrant scene in "Irreversible" was pretty full-on.

Films that are not as gory or camp, but are more suggestive, and ultimately pack more of a punch: "Martyrs" and "Inside", to name a couple

I was just about to post those 3 funnily enough. The French do some crazy shit of that ilk. There's that one where the lass is going round killing people when she thinks she's being pursued by the killer too (also French), the name escapes me though. You can hardly count Braindead like. It's proper cartoon shit. Class though.

i watched bad taste last night i got so far in it then i got a error on the screen saying it wasnt found even though its on my hard drive streaming to my ps3 i may have to fresh it

the gory bit i saw was where the bloke with the glasses fell off the cliff and went splat to the floor blood and gore all over lol then he woke up with a piece of brain missing haaha