Odd people

JawD

I dont use public transport much, this kinda reinforces why.

On the metro yesterday. Now, some of you who use the metro often will likely know this bloke. I got the metro from Sunderland (Pallion) where I was doing some photography stuff at an run down industrial park that is going to be knocked down next year. Anyway, on gets this bloke. Baring in mind it had been hoying it down all afternoon. Sunglasses, long dark coat, swept back black hair and black beard.

He paced up and down the metro, well more like marched in this really bizarre swagger type of walk. Now and again he stopped to look at himself in the window. Then, he took his glasses off and he had panda eyes like 1" eye liner! Absolute freak! Now, Im usually very open minded and accept people in a each to their own kind of way. But this bloke was clearly touched. How he's not in a metal home I dont know. He sat constantly squeezing some putty stuff as well.

Stevies "Wrong Un" alarm would have fucking exploded :lol:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has the comparison between Fish and Johnny Vaughan been made on here before btw? If Johnny Vaughan was looking in the back of a spoon, obviously.

youre-not-funny.jpg

I dont use public transport much, this kinda reinforces why.

On the metro yesterday. Now, some of you who use the metro often will likely know this bloke. I got the metro from Sunderland (Pallion) where I was doing some photography stuff at an run down industrial park that is going to be knocked down next year. Anyway, on gets this bloke. Baring in mind it had been hoying it down all afternoon. Sunglasses, long dark coat, swept back black hair and black beard.

He paced up and down the metro, well more like marched in this really bizarre swagger type of walk. Now and again he stopped to look at himself in the window. Then, he took his glasses off and he had panda eyes like 1" eye liner! Absolute freak! Now, Im usually very open minded and accept people in a each to their own kind of way. But this bloke was clearly touched. How he's not in a metal home I dont know. He sat constantly squeezing some putty stuff as well.

Stevies "Wrong Un" alarm would have fucking exploded :lol:

Kinda answered your own question with the bit in bold tbh.

Heard about some stalker in Newcastle airport with his cock out, spying on NUFC players sitting in Greggs enjoying a nice sandwich.

:lol:

loads of wronguns down here tbf. there was some nazi fruit cake on a tube i took a few years ago. total nutter. steel toe cap dr martin boots. skinhead, scars and tatoos on his face. he treated the rest of the carriage to a monologue about all the different races he hated. far too offensive to repeat on here. i felt like speaking out, as i'm sure the majority of the other passengers did. but like everyone else, i sat with my head down, eyes locked on my evening standard as if i couldn't hear this foul diatribe. this bloke didn't look the sort you would want to confront.

i've seen a gang of chavs do another bloke in on a packed bus down here too because he had the cheek to ask them to turn the music that was blaring out of their mobile phones off. fucking savages tbf and everything that's wrong with the youth of the day. since when did it become ok to pollute a confined public space like that? or to kick off with someone for saying the rest of the normal passengers wanted, but were too afraid to say?

the problem down here is that if you do confront scum like that, they're likely to pull a knife or gun on you.

loads of wronguns down here tbf. there was some nazi fruit cake on a tube i took a few years ago. total nutter. steel toe cap dr martin boots. skinhead, scars and tatoos on his face. he treated the rest of the carriage to a monologue about all the different races he hated. far too offensive to repeat on here. i felt like speaking out, as i'm sure the majority of the other passengers did. but like everyone else, i sat with my head down, eyes locked on my evening standard as if i couldn't hear this foul diatribe. this bloke didn't look the sort you would want to confront.

i've seen a gang of chavs do another bloke in on a packed bus down here too because he had the cheek to ask them to turn the music that was blaring out of their mobile phones off. fucking savages tbf and everything that's wrong with the youth of the day. since when did it become ok to pollute a confined public space like that? or to kick off with someone for saying the rest of the normal passengers wanted, but were too afraid to say?

the problem down here is that if you do confront scum like that, they're likely to pull a knife or gun on you.

One of many reasons to get the fuck out. I am so much happier since I left London. Cuntsville, it really is.

One of many reasons to get the fuck out. I am so much happier since I left London. Cuntsville, it really is.

this 200%. If I could get a decent job elsewhere I'd be away tomorrow.

the one thing i would say about london though is ttrouble tends not to find you if you don't go looking for it. unlike towns like newcastle. i'm not a violent man, and never start fights but i got involved in many a brawl in the bars of newcastle in my youth. you don't get people looking to kick off for no reason down here. well, not in central london anyway. i'm sure places like croydon are just as bad.

Fucking Hell, I live near Brixton and haven't experienced anything like that and I've told pikey little fuckers to turn the music down on the tube and got no trouble. Maybe I'm just more of a double-hard bastard than I realised, or you're a bunch of sissy girls?

Fucking Hell, I live near Brixton and haven't experienced anything like that and I've told pikey little fuckers to turn the music down on the tube and got no trouble. Maybe I'm just more of a double-hard bastard than I realised, or you're a bunch of sissy girls?

GO ON DAVE LAD!

get yasel down to Pecknom... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url...v%3D2waIvp265CM

i'm definitely a sissy when it comes to london gangsters. i wouldn't be brave enough to step up to the chavs down here. they don't believe in an honest toe to toe fist fight and will be quick to pull a knife.

i lived in brixton for three years and never had any bother personally but a mate of mine was mugged at knife point for his mobile and wallet.

I went out in town last Saturday for the first time in ages. Totally different perspective when you are sober. The atmosphere totally changes when it hits 11-12am and people start getting a little worse for wear. Saw 3 separate fights start over nowt. Clowns hammering on car windows in the middle of the street, pissing in the street in plain view. Sticking their hands up random lasses skirts etc.

Ended up going to Aspers as it had the air con on and was a lot more chilled. I know I'm the exception rather than the rule but I couldn't think of owt worse then having a night like that every Saturday. Much rather go and see a band/film/have a meal.

Love how the mental is camp as fuck. Imagine that squealing priss trying that down Byker :lol:

Love how the mental is camp as fuck. Imagine that squealing priss trying that down Byker :lol:

my mate watched that 3 times before he realised it was a bloke!

Aye, there's loads of mad bastards use the Metro like.

I tend not to use it very much since I got the car, but I used to use it every day for work and the gym. There's a reason I invested in an iPod and some excellent headphones.

Obviously There's always the knackerheed bairns with thier shit music, but other notable characters include:-

The crazy bint with all the dogs in a wheelie trolley.

The tramp who is always off his box on glue and smells like a human pritt stick. Always has a murderous face on but has never uttered a word to anyone when I've seen him.

The other tramp who has had the same coat for what must be pushing 20 years.

Yet another tramp with a surprised face and permanent saliva bungee bouncing off his chin. Tries to speak but has never quite made it.

Probably my favourite, the old man who has tourettes. Totally harmless, but I once watched him try with all his might to stop himself from gan off it with a couple of kids. They'd got on and put thier feet up on the seats, which you could see was a soruce of ire for the bloke. He made a lot of strange noises and was violently shuffling about. Sort of like he had a hamster up his jacksie. Eventually he just gave in and went nnnnnnnn AAARGHGET YER FEET OFF THE SEATS YOU PAIR OF SCRUFFY WANKERS! *cough*

They were quite young like so I don't think they'd even thought about setting about him. They just looked at him, looked at eachother, looked at me, and got off at the next stop.

Saw him a few weeks ago actually kicking off about spilled milkshake, or as he referred to it 'PINK MESS FROM CUNTS!'

There was a weird bloke we coined "Loony Eric" when we were younger (remember him Meenzer?), he strolled round South Gosforth/Gosforth High Street rummaging through bins picking up discarded sarnies and pasties for a snack, talking to himself and getting constant grief of the school kids for his obvious trampy behaviour.

Anyway fast forward to 5 years ago and my daughters christening at the church in town by Waterstones and the club shop, behind Fenwicks. Don't know why it was held there tbh but you have to go with the flow sometimes. So the service includes the christening and there's the usual congregation and my family, friends, etc and....yes "Loony Eric" who'd swanned in half way through apparently to qualify for the free tea and biscuits after the service. Thankfully I had no idea he was in there (or i'd have asked him to step up and be godfather obv), but afterwards my mates were saying he was sat in the rows behind them stinking the place out. Then to compound the madness low and behold when we got the photo's back there's one from the back of the church mid-ceremony as the bairns getting a soaking and on the left side of the pews is "Loony Eric" successfully etching himself into my momentous life events and memories!

Aye, there's loads of mad bastards use the Metro like.…

Probably my favourite, the old man who has tourettes. Totally harmless, but I once watched him try with all his might to stop himself from gan off it with a couple of kids. They'd got on and put thier feet up on the seats, which you could see was a soruce of ire for the bloke. He made a lot of strange noises and was violently shuffling about. Sort of like he had a hamster up his jacksie. Eventually he just gave in and went nnnnnnnn AAARGHGET YER FEET OFF THE SEATS YOU PAIR OF SCRUFFY WANKERS! *cough*

They were quite young like so I don't think they'd even thought about setting about him. They just looked at him, looked at eachother, looked at me, and got off at the next stop.

Saw him a few weeks ago actually kicking off about spilled milkshake, or as he referred to it 'PINK MESS FROM CUNTS!'

:lol:

Might have a trip on the stinking thing just to see if I can meet this guy, sounds top notch.